Letter to FFP

We need to let this one go. They made their intentions clear when they closed FPP Sunderland at Companies House.

The loan was just a goodwill gesture to help the club after talks had broken down

Why would they give him £10 million after he's taken the piss out of them all summer, imo they've found something in the books that doesn't sit right with what he's told them.

I don't know much about what Greys said apart from they wouldn't give them access to the books, but I think the £10 million was paid to give them 1st dibs if/when it went tits up.
Seeing the books of any company who ar in negotiations to be sold ,should be the prospective buyer would be top of the list of priorities.. Without seeing the books how do you know if what your about to buy its viable?

Last edited:
Seeing the books of any company who ar in negotiations to be sold ,should be the prospective buyer would be top of the list of priorities.. Without seeing the books how do you know if what your about to buy its viable?

You can't.

£10mill sweetener from FPP to keep them onside is my guess.

This is an open letter to Glenn Fuhrman, Robert Platek and John Phelan, all of whom are listed as directors of FPP Sunderland Limited”

haven’t they applied to have the company struck off?

This is an open letter to Glenn Fuhrman, Robert Platek and John Phelan, all of whom are listed as directors of FPP Sunderland Limited”

haven’t they applied to have the company struck off?

The one with the Stadium of Light as it's address aye. Fpp Sunderland LLC based in Delaware which owns the aforementioned company is still going I believe, and is where the loan to Madrox is from.

I don't know much about what Greys said apart from they wouldn't give them access to the books, but I think the £10 million was paid to give them 1st dibs if/when it went tits up.
How much more tits up can it go? Do we have to wait till it’s looking like the 4th division is more likely than promotion?

Back