Letter to FFP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fair play to the Echo, and hopefully they'll respond (I expect they won't). But, I imagine we'd be having a right LOL if the Ronnie Gill sports writer was on his (or her/they etc) way to Bensham post office, with a crayon written letter destined for Saudi Arabia.

Your blatant rim-jobbing given to likes of Donald etc is the embarrassment.

The worst is that his answer to any discussions about the owners is to wade in shouting "wheres ya fookin plan B" like some crazy drunk bloke with a "the end is nigh" placard, but when the echo do something which seems fair enough in terms of discussing the plan B that everyone hopes for and trying to contact the people who could provide it, he jumps in to criticise that as well.

The worst is that his answer to any discussions about the owners is to wade in shouting "wheres ya fookin plan B" like some crazy drunk bloke with a "the end is nigh" placard, but when the echo do something which seems fair enough in terms of discussing the plan B that everyone hopes for and trying to contact the people who could provide it, he jumps in to criticise that as well.
It's just a hideously unfunny zany character. When he gets pulled up he starts typing normally for 2 or 3 posts. Unbearable.

That is fair enough and its and its the questions that we all want answered...lets hope they log onto the echo website from time to time to read it

It's just a hideously unfunny zany character. When he gets pulled up he starts typing normally for 2 or 3 posts. Unbearable.

Must admit, when he goes out of character I sometimes think he makes some decent posts and you could have a reasoned discussion, then he goes back into zany mode which, for a grown bloke, seems a daft thing to do. I've never understood people feeling the need to have some sort of character/alter ego on a message board, but each to their own I suppose

Felt stupid doing it, but I've messaged Glenn Furhman, and Robert Platek on Instagram (the only place I know they have a social media account...which I've followed since they emerged) and linked them to the article. Not sure if they'll read my message, but if they do, I should be able to see, so we'll at least know if they know about the article.

Would be nice to hear from them, and I suspect they won't bend the truth with their answers. Them getting to see the article might be a problem. Not sure reading the echo is high on their list or priorities.
Time for Roker report, als etc to spam them on their social media feeds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back