Letter to FFP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part of me hopes they will see what their countryman is up to in trying to buy the Mags so they decide to get a bit more involved here.

You admire their action in the fact they felt they need to do something but to be honest the letter was a bit all over the shop 1st fact about being at a critical point no we had that point 2 years ago when we were 100M+ in debt that is a worrying time compared at the moment we are all sitting in ibiza, how many of our players would even get a game for top 10 championship club answer maybe none thus selling our best players is nonsense, they are all in the gun so to speak, but they are right about Donald needing to sell...

Prople will take the piss but fair play to them

Ya nar ya absolutely fucked when the echo are shouting for the owners to leave

Sums up how we feel and good that they’re in tune with the fans, they should’ve been expressing these viewpoints long before now, compare the muted noises from the Sunderland local papers to The Chronic, one thing you can’t accuse it of is being a passive observer of events at Sid James’.

Sums up how we feel and good that they’re in tune with the fans, they should’ve been expressing these viewpoints long before now, compare the muted noises from the Sunderland local papers to The Chronic, one thing you can’t accuse it of is being a passive observer of events at Sid James’.

tbh....I usually look on the chronic before the echo as they are first for any breaking footy news for both SAFC and NUFC

We need to let this one go. They made their intentions clear when they closed FPP Sunderland at Companies House.

The loan was just a goodwill gesture to help the club after talks had broken down

Possibly. Or possibly their loan to Madrox meant FPP Sunderland wasn't needed anymore as they'd just acquire Madrox instead. How many other goodwill loans secured against shares in a company they tried to buy have they given out?

Must admit, when he goes out of character I sometimes think he makes some decent posts and you could have a reasoned discussion, then he goes back into zany mode which, for a grown bloke, seems a daft thing to do. I've never understood people feeling the need to have some sort of character/alter ego on a message board, but each to their own I suppose
He does which makes it all the more pointless. Alter ego of a sound poster is my guess

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back