Let's see them there aliens, in that there area 51

The individuals involved in this need to be smoking a substantial amount of strong crack cocaine or be that thick they don’t realise the unfortunate eventuality of this decision.

Fixed :lol:

can’t be that secret if you’ve heard about them
:lol: There are 'Black' projects that operate on a 'Need to Know' basis. Obviously there are secret developments of technology and only aired to those on a need to know basis. These are the secret parts of the military that exist in the name of 'National Security'. They are there but we don't know about them and this 'Need to Know' basis can even exclude presidents.

:lol: There are 'Black' projects that operate on a 'Need to Know' basis. Obviously there are secret developments of technology and only aired to those on a need to know basis. These are the secret parts of the military that exist in the name of 'National Security'. They are there but we don't know about them and this 'Need to Know' basis can even exclude presidents.

Yep, 'compartmentalize' tactics.

With something on the order of 10^11 galaxies, there is life elsewhere. It might be quite rare, but there are just so many planets which could house life, that there has to be more than just us. A planet having the right conditions for life and maintaining it for the billions of years needed for intelligent civilisations to emerge are a different issue though, and are probably exceedingly rare. There might only be a handful of planets per galaxy that actually manage it. It wouldn't surprise me if we never come across any other intelligent life, just because it's all so far away.

Definitely exist.

I even seen one on the tv giving Luke O’Nien a sly dig in our play off match against Portsmouth. They look different to what I thought though.

Probably deep underground somewhere to avoid the nukes.

I laugh at people that think there's anything at A51. "Aye, let's hide our top-secret UFO's in the place that everybody knows about! That makes sense!".

Bob "Bullshit" Lazar. :rolleyes:

They probably have moved stuff since Bob Lazar told the world about everything. Why did you add the bullshit bit?

I love the way people are saying they moved all the alien stuff out of Area 51 as its been compromised.

I love the way people are saying they moved all the alien stuff out of Area 51 as its been compromised.
When you think about it the powers that be have only had something like 60 years to do it had it been necessary. But its got to be worth a few people throwing themselves on to the guns of the security guards just so the rest of us can find that out. :lol:

People actually thinking that aliens managed to cross the Galaxy but couldn't hover a few thousand feet off the ground without f***ing up :lol:
And don't forget that their craft are super fast and evade radar to avoid contact but the daft bastards flying them always forget to turn their frigging lights off. In fact I don't know why they need lights at all .

Back