Let's see them there aliens, in that there area 51

They aren't gonna kill 500,000 people
They will if that many people try to force their way in..

If its a matter of national security, that no one sees what's on that site, then the guards will protect it.

They're only following orders, and they're protected by the government in doing so...

Anyway, 500,000 won't turn up, :lol: they'd shit their pants as soon as they see the signs

I have forgot but I saw it mentioned in an interview and it was not David Icke.
Makes sense, now that Area 51 is like a tourist attraction now. But I don't really know?
moved it to somewhere like Wyoming iirc. I'm trying to google it but all I find are links to the 650k people who will storm the base :lol:

They will if that many people try to force their way in..

If its a matter of national security, that no one sees what's on that site, then the guards will protect it.

They're only following orders, and they're protected by the government in doing so...

Anyway, 500,000 won't turn up, :lol: they'd shit their pants as soon as they see the signs
It's never gonna happen, but there's no way they can kill 500,000 people. They would most likely net them all and give them all huge fines.
The logistics alone to shoot that many would be phenomenal. Never mind the repercussions from it.

I know its all fantasy but if they did kill everyone then the world would change.

Last edited:
moved it to somewhere like Wyoming iirc. I'm trying to google it but all I find are links to the 650k people who will storm the base :lol:

It's never gonna happen, but there's no way they can kill 500,000 people. They would most likely net them all and give them all huge fines.
The logistics alone to shoot that many would be phenomenal. Never mind the repercussions from it.

I know its all fantasy but if they did kill everyone then the world would change.
:lol:

If they ever had flying saucers at Area 51 it would all have been moved the instant the place's existence was in the public domain.

I worked at Boscombe Down. Stick it into Google and read about the alien craft that crashed there. It was a Tornado that ran off the end of the runway.....people who want to see UFOs will see UFOs no matter what it actually is.

If they ever had flying saucers at Area 51 it would all have been moved the instant the place's existence was in the public domain.

I worked at Boscombe Down. Stick it into Google and read about the alien craft that crashed there. It was a Tornado that ran off the end of the runway.....people who want to see UFOs will see UFOs no matter what it actually is.
Says the man in black. Here comes the men in black.

Any flying object is a UFO until it is identified.

If there was any Alien tech at A51 the Russkies would have nuked the fucker in the 70's.

It's just a smokescreen man. The real Alien shite will be hidden in a base you've never heard of.

A few canisters of tear gas and some manhandling would soon disperse that crowd

Maybe hoy some Lynx and Dettol grenades in as a courtesy
Aye, the US Authorities, Police and Armed Forces are famous the World over for their calm response to individual misdemeanors or mass civil disobedience. Their restraint in using the assorted, frighteningly advanced weapon systems available to them and the most formidable military machine the World has ever seen will I'm sure, ease the situation. :lol:

Aliens only ever land in redneck areas to probe the thick folk.
Best watch your back mate.

My post was semi tongue in cheek.

I’m a firm believer that it’s impossible that this is the only planet with life. But I’m also very sceptical about the ratio of sightings by ordinary people who claim to have been abducted.

Last edited:

Back