Let's see them there aliens, in that there area 51

:lol: There are 'Black' projects that operate on a 'Need to Know' basis. Obviously there are secret developments of technology and only aired to those on a need to know basis. These are the secret parts of the military that exist in the name of 'National Security'. They are there but we don't know about them and this 'Need to Know' basis can even exclude presidents.

I like the area 51 conspiracies because when you think about it it makes perfect sense, but we cant see the wood for the trees.

During ww2 the Japanese had an absolutely horrific biological warfare programme named Nana-san-ichi Butai (or Unit 731) which was based in Hepburn (although I might have read that wrong in Wikipedia). Part of this programme was 'Operation Cherry Blossoms at Night', which proposed to use metrological balloons at high altitude to attack the U.S., and which may or may not (depending on who you talk to) be connected with the battle of Los Angeles in 1942 - which was blamed on a weather balloon. This mission was prevented, amongst other things, by the R.A.F. bombing of key Japense installations (I can't find the operation at the moment but I've seen it before).

Such a NBC programme capable of dispersing agents in such a manner had considerable advantages in its low cost compared to strategic bombing. We know for a fact that the U.S. was very keep to experiment with captured axis technology (case in point von braum), so its no surprise that they might have been interested in this idea, possibly even experimenting with it, or that a weather balloon is involved in the famous Roswell incident. If you think about it, it makes a perfect cover story. The question is - what was it intended for, not whether or it was a balloon.

We have evidence from the environmental lawsuits to suggest that area 51 was involved in chemical or bacteriological weapons, just like the Dugway proving Ground nearby. There are photos of the chemical pits at the end of the runway knocking about on the internet. In fact it probably explains the high level of security around the area. Its literally the last place on earth you probably want people breaking into. And if the remains of the Roswell Balloon were taken there, or somewhere near, that makes perfect sense.

These people are welcome to go and see dem aliens if they like. Due to its high attention whatever that was interesting that was there has probably long since gone (aliens or chemical weapons). But just in case, if it hasn't they are probably all going to get shot. You don't want what is in there released.

I like the area 51 conspiracies because when you think about it it makes perfect sense, but we cant see the wood for the trees.

During ww2 the Japanese had an absolutely horrific biological warfare programme named Nana-san-ichi Butai (or Unit 731) which was based in Hepburn (although I might have read that wrong in Wikipedia). Part of this programme was 'Operation Cherry Blossoms at Night', which proposed to use metrological balloons at high altitude to attack the U.S., and which may or may not (depending on who you talk to) be connected with the battle of Los Angeles in 1942 - which was blamed on a weather balloon. This mission was prevented, amongst other things, by the R.A.F. bombing of key Japense installations (I can't find the operation at the moment but I've seen it before).

Such a NBC programme capable of dispersing agents in such a manner had considerable advantages in its low cost compared to strategic bombing. We know for a fact that the U.S. was very keep to experiment with captured axis technology (case in point von braum), so its no surprise that they might have been interested in this idea, possibly even experimenting with it, or that a weather balloon is involved in the famous Roswell incident. If you think about it, it makes a perfect cover story. The question is - what was it intended for, not whether or it was a balloon.

We have evidence from the environmental lawsuits to suggest that area 51 was involved in chemical or bacteriological weapons, just like the Dugway proving Ground nearby. There are photos of the chemical pits at the end of the runway knocking about on the internet. In fact it probably explains the high level of security around the area. Its literally the last place on earth you probably want people breaking into. And if the remains of the Roswell Balloon were taken there, or somewhere near, that makes perfect sense.

These people are welcome to go and see dem aliens if they like. Due to its high attention whatever that was interesting that was there has probably long since gone (aliens or chemical weapons). But just in case, if it hasn't they are probably all going to get shot. You don't want what is in there released.

Much more likely than a couple of aliens arriving light years from their home in a flimsy little 2-seater flying saucer that can't even fly without crashing into a big patch of nothingness in the desert.

What, are their cloak-enabled, anti-gravity, interstellar jalopies fucked by a bit of sand?

Much more likely than a couple of aliens arriving light years from their home in a flimsy little 2-seater flying saucer that can't even fly without crashing into a big patch of nothingness in the desert.

What, are their cloak-enabled, anti-gravity, interstellar jalopies fucked by a bit of sand?
Might not be aliens from light years away but interdimensional beings or time travellers?;)

Why did the military order child size coffins just after the Roswell incident?

Might not be aliens from light years away but interdimensional beings or time travellers?;)

No such thing as "interdimensional"; it's a sci-fi trope with no basis in reality other than a poor understanding of the many-worlds interpretation of quantum mechanics (one of many interpretations and not globally accepted) and/or a total misunderstanding of the additional curled-up dimensions of string theory/M-theory. :p;)

And time travel is impossible according to Einstein's theory of relativity (I forget whether it's "special" or "general" relativity but it's one of them).

Why did the military order child size coffins just after the Roswell incident?

Why would the military put dead aliens in coffins at all? Why not just incinerate the bodies so that nobody could ever find them? :lol:

No such thing as "interdimensional"; it's a sci-fi trope with no basis in reality other than a poor understanding of the many-worlds interpretation of quantum mechanics (one of many interpretations and not globally accepted) and/or a total misunderstanding of the additional curled-up dimensions of string theory/M-theory. :p;)

And time travel is impossible according to Einstein's theory of relativity (I forget whether it's "special" or "general" relativity but it's one of them).

Why would the military put dead aliens in coffins at all? Why not just incinerate the bodies so that nobody could ever find them? :lol:
Well something crashed and each military excuse was ripped apart so they stopped giving excuses.;) And what about the child coffins, any answer to that?:p;)

Well something crashed and each military excuse was ripped apart so they stopped giving excuses.;) And what about the child coffins, any answer to that?:p;)

My answer about the child coffins was directly underneath the time travel bit in my last post.

As for "something crashed", I like @Yankee Mackem 's explanation - they do (or did) chemical/biological weapons testing at A51 and were experimenting with using weather balloons as delivery methods, like the Japanese before them.

It was for the Aliens, it was very respectful of the military to give them an honourable send off.

Pic of the invoice or it didn't happen.
Nee pic of the invoice but have a bit this...

I wondered about this. It's a bit weird tbh. The obvious explanation is that it's made up bullshit. The second is that some children died.
Check out the video I just posted and see if this adds any sense to the matter?

My answer about the child coffins was directly underneath the time travel bit in my last post.

As for "something crashed", I like @Yankee Mackem 's explanation - they do (or did) chemical/biological weapons testing at A51 and were experimenting with using weather balloons as delivery methods, like the Japanese before them.
But they did order child coffins and that is strange?

Last edited:
Nee pic of the invoice but have a bit this...

But they did order child coffins and that is strange?

After watching that, I'm more convinced than ever that it was a chemical or biological weapons test. When he said "they weren't in the room with the bodies very long but it felt like their skin was burning".

Some kind of flesh-eating agent that makes the skin tighten perhaps?

The coffins might have been for something completely unrelated, or they could have been because the army wanted the bodies of the chemical/biological agent hermetically sealed because they didn't want the chemical/virus leaking out all over the place?

Either of these seem infinitely more plausible than "aliens came all this way in a tiny flimsy craft only to crash it in the desert and the army cover it up".

Edit: also: Sirius :lol: The documentary based on that loony Greer's book. :lol:

After watching that, I'm more convinced than ever that it was a chemical or biological weapons test. When he said "they weren't in the room with the bodies very long but it felt like their skin was burning".

Some kind of flesh-eating agent that makes the skin tighten perhaps?

The coffins might have been for something completely unrelated, or they could have been because the army wanted the bodies of the chemical/biological agent hermetically sealed because they didn't want the chemical/virus leaking out all over the place?

Either of these seem infinitely more plausible than "aliens came all this way in a tiny flimsy craft only to crash it in the desert and the army cover it up".

Edit: also: Sirius :lol: The documentary based on that loony Greer's book. :lol:
I avoided Sirius like it looks like a big waste of time.

The guy in @tunstall birdman 's video seems very genuine but I think if he is going to tell a story like that he should back it up with evidence, I'm sure he would be able to get access to the invoice of the coffins they ordered.
I'm just as much a sceptic as you marra but I just think yeah I do see evidence of aliens being around even if there is no hard evidence other than all the species on Earth. I just lean more towards aliens contact than not alien contact.

I avoided Sirius like it looks like a big waste of time.

The guy in @tunstall birdman 's video seems very genuine but I think if he is going to tell a story like that he should back it up with evidence, I'm sure he would be able to get access to the invoice of the coffins they ordered.
I'm just as much a sceptic as you marra but I just think yeah I do see evidence of aliens being around even if there is no hard evidence other than all the species on Earth. I just lean more towards aliens contact than not alien contact.

:lol: You really aren't. Your last sentence sums up one pretty major difference in our levels of scepticism. ;)

What do you mean by "all the species on earth" being evidence?

What we have here is one witness without any real coobberating evidence. If there were bodies, and I am by no means convinced by this individuals testimony that there were, then they were carried there. The army usually uses aerosols for pathogens, but the Japanese had a history of spreading diseases from airborne fleas and plague infected corpses have been used as a weapon throughout history. Secondary aerosol infection through sporiation, or parasite, or spilled bodily fluids, is a known delivery mechanism and I don't imagine those bodies wold be in too good a nick or necessarily identifiable.

Im not going to get drawn too much onto the body argument, for the reasons stated above, I just wanted to bring up how the obvious is sometimes overlooked (and generally the more worked out a theory the less true it is)- but I will say that the Japanese were known to have conducted horrific biological experiments, including on children. That data was passed on to the us.

Back