Let's see them there aliens, in that there area 51

After watching that, I'm more convinced than ever that it was a chemical or biological weapons test. When he said "they weren't in the room with the bodies very long but it felt like their skin was burning".

Some kind of flesh-eating agent that makes the skin tighten perhaps?

The coffins might have been for something completely unrelated, or they could have been because the army wanted the bodies of the chemical/biological agent hermetically sealed because they didn't want the chemical/virus leaking out all over the place?

Either of these seem infinitely more plausible than "aliens came all this way in a tiny flimsy craft only to crash it in the desert and the army cover it up".

Edit: also: Sirius :lol: The documentary based on that loony Greer's book. :lol:
I'm not saying it was aliens but something unconventional did crash and we have not got an answer from the American military as to what it was?
Many unanswered questions, such as, why did the US military issue out a press release that they had recovered a crashed?

What we have here is one witness without any real coobberating evidence. If there were bodies, and I am by no means convinced by this individuals testimony that there were, then they were carried there. The army usually uses aerosols for pathogens, but the Japanese had a history of spreading diseases from airborne fleas and plague infected corpses have been used as a weapon throughout history. Secondary aerosol infection through sporiation, or parasite, or spilled bodily fluids, is a known delivery mechanism and I don't imagine those bodies wold be in too good a nick or necessarily identifiable.

Im not going to get drawn too much onto the body argument, for the reasons stated above, I just wanted to bring up how the obvious is sometimes overlooked (and generally the more worked out a theory the less true it is)- but I will say that the Japanese were known to have conducted horrific biological experiments, including on children. That data was passed on to the us.
The Americans would not conduct such activities as the Japanese and order coffins for this.
There are other witnesses in many areas of what went on at the time, regarding the crash. Put many of the statements together along with the press release, and it adds up to something strange did go on.

Last edited:

Notice, its the Air Force that feels threatened by all this. They must be running things down there unless someone called in the cavalry.

What do you mean by "all the species on earth" being evidence?
I mean there is life on Earth so common sense dictates considering there are many many Earth like planets out there in the Solar Systems and Galaxies we have to assume life has/will evolve on other planets in our universe.

Do you really think we are alone in the universe yes or no?

Last edited by a moderator:
I mean there is life on Earth so common sense dictates considering there are many many Earth like planets out the we have to assume life has/will evolve on other planets in our universe.

We don't have to assume anything. Just because life has evolved on Earth doesn't mean it necessarily will have evolved elsewhere yet (or ever will). There has to be a first planet it happens on, even if the universe ends up teeming with life. For all we know, we're the first. Life elsewhere isn't an assumption we can make on numbers of planets alone.

I've answered this for you many times before. And whether or not we're alone in the universe isn't really the issue, it's whether we've been visited by aliens. I don't believe we have.

Notice, its the Air Force that feels threatened by all this. They must be running things down there unless someone called in the cavalry.

I mean there is life on Earth so common sense dictates considering there are many many Earth like planets out there in the Solar Systems and Galaxies we have to assume life has/will evolve on other planets in our universe.

Yes

I can’t get my head round the fact there can’t be others.
If you believe the theory of the Big Bang and the theory of evolution, then surely you have to believe there are species on other planets. It’s almost impossible for it not to be the case.

Having intelligent life is a different argument.

If you believe the theory of the Big Bang and the theory of evolution, then surely you have to believe there are species on other planets. It’s almost impossible for it not to be the case.

I'd say "you surely have to believe that other planets are capable of supporting life". There's nothing to say it's actually out there. As I said to NOM in an earlier post: somewhere has to be first. Perhaps it's us? Who knows.

On the other hand, maybe it used to be abundant but has already died out everywhere else and we're the last strand of life left in the universe. Again, we wouldn't know.

Considering all the technological breakthroughs of the human race happened within a span of 10,000 years and the universe is nearly 14 billion years old, and the fact that 66 million years ago life on this planet very nearly went extinct (and not for the first time), everyone else could have blown themselves up with nuclear weapons in their own little technological advancement stages or been destroyed by asteroids millions or even billions of years ago for all we know.

Last edited:

It’s not a question of believing, as it is with religious beliefs. Evolution by Natural Selection is the best understanding we have of why there is such a distribution of species on the planet. It is has held up to rigorous testing and is a far stronger “theory” than our understanding of magnetism, atomic structure or electricity - yet the happy clappers never kick up such a fuss about them.

The sheer number of stars and planets would suggest that if life did appear elsewhere then it wouldn’t be a surprise to find it in a few different places.

The chances of us ever knowing about it, within a timescale that we could interact, are as close to zero as they can be. Multiply those odds by the chances of a friendly and (as far as we have heard from the conspiracy believers) quiet encounter.

Not going to happen. See the entire history of the human species, including present day, to see what happens when two species, or even two races/tribes of humans, interact. Always ends in carnage.

Last edited:
When we're talking about a universe billions of years old, it would surely be highly unlikely that two planets within reach of each other would reach a technological stage in which they could travel to each other's planets or contact each other at the same point in their history.

Without that asteroid 66m years ago, humans likely wouldn't even exist now. Some other creature (dinosaurs perhaps) would likely have evolved to the point where they became the technological leaders of the planet instead, and it could well have happened millions of years ago. Perhaps out there are planets that didn't have such large extinction events that have had populations of intelligent creatures that already burned brightly and disappeared millions of years ago. Then again, maybe there are other planets where an asteroid will have killed off all life shortly after they invented radio.

I think at this point we should thank Jupiter for protecting us all these years. Not the god, the planet, whose massive gravitational pull protects us from being hit by many more extinction-level asteroids than have ever hit us.

It’s not a question of believing, as it is with religious beliefs. Evolution by Natural Selection is the best understanding we have of why there is such a distribution of species on the planet. It is has held up to rigorous testing and is a far stronger “theory” than our understanding of magnetism, atomic structure or electricity - yet the happy clappers never kick up such a fuss about them.

The sheer number of stars and planets would suggest that if life did appear elsewhere then it wouldn’t be a surprise to find it in a few different places.

The chances of us ever knowing about it, within a timescale that we could interact, are as close to zero as they can be. Multiply those odds by the chances of a friendly and (as far as we have heard from the conspiracy believers) quiet encounter.

Not going to happen. See the entire history of the human species, including present day, to see what happens when two species, or even two races/tribes of humans, interact. Always ends in carnage.

Yep, to paraphrase Stephen Hawking, "If an alien race had the technology to make it to Earth, the gulf in technology between us would be comparable to when the Spanish rolled up to the Aztec shores. And that didn't go too well for the Aztecs."

Last edited:
Without that asteroid 66m years ago, humans likely wouldn't even exist now. Some other creature (dinosaurs perhaps) would likely have evolved to the point where they became the technological leaders of the planet instead,

Not necessarily true though. We evolved increased intelligence by jumping down from trees following climate change in the Rift Valley, standing upright and freeing up hands that were already adapted for climbing then discovering fire and stone tools... and eventually (the big one), inventing writing.

The dinosaurs had been around for hundreds of millions of years before being wiped out almost overnight. In all that time we have no evidence to suggest any were any more intelligent than the average chicken. In fact the length of time between T-Rex and Stegosaurus existing far outstrips the time between us and the dinosaurs.

Point being evolution of high intelligence isn’t inevitable by any means so we need to factor that in as another unlikeliness factor when wondering whether we’ll ever encounter aliens.

It’s just so incredibly unlikely that it can be rounded to zero. Yet there are people, even here on this board, who have convinced themselves there are aliens, who have travelled here without consequences and that they’ve even seen their spacecraft.

Crackers man.

Last edited:
Not necessarily true though. We evolved increased intelligence by jumping down from trees following climate change in the Rift Valley, standing upright and freeing up hands that were already adapted for climbing then discovering fire and stone tools... and eventually (the big one), inventing writing.

The dinosaurs had been around for hundreds of millions of years before being wiped out almost overnight. In all that time we have no evidence to suggest any were any more intelligent than the average chicken. In fact the length of time between T-Rex and Stegosaurus existing far outstrips the time between us and the dinosaurs.

Point being evolution of high intelligence isn’t inevitable by any means so we need to factor that in as another unlikeliness factor when wondering whether we’ll ever encounter aliens.

It’s just so incredibly unlikely that it can be rounded to zero. Yet there are people, even here on this board, who have convinced themselves there are aliens, who have travelled here without consequences and that they’ve even seen their spacecraft.

Crackers man.

Oh, absolutely, it was pure speculation. Perhaps all the mammals would have ended up being eaten by dinosaurs, who would have eventually run out of food (not just mammals they were eating but plants and other dinosaurs) and died out, leaving nothing but grass and insects.

It was just one of many ways that things could have been very different on Earth and how development of life on other planets could be affected just as easily. It was totally intended as being something to take into account for the "unlikeliness factor" as you say.

Yet there are people, even here on this board, who have convinced themselves there are aliens, who have travelled here without consequences and that they’ve even seen their spacecraft.

Crackers man.
Erm of course its true that aliens are here, they are hiding in Area 51 man.

Back