Let's see them there aliens, in that there area 51

Tbh Kev witness testimony from Military ,government officials ,Nasa personnel ,Presidents ,FIA officials,Police,etc etc blow that theory out the water .
Some of the most powerful people to ever walk this planet
have spoke up about it all ,if the same people said they seen one of us murder someone then their word would be took as gospel and we locked up .

I’m not saying they are here ,but the people who are Is mind blowing .
and @tunstall birdman

Tbh Kev witness testimony from Military ,government officials ,Nasa personnel ,Presidents ,FIA officials,Police,etc etc blow that theory out the water .
Some of the most powerful people to ever walk this planet have spoke up about it all ,if the same people said they seen one of us murder someone then their word would be took as gospel and we locked up .

I’m not saying they are here ,but the people who are Is mind blowing .

My post was semi tongue in cheek.

I’m a firm believer that it’s impossible that this is the only planet with life. But I’m also very sceptical about the ratio of sightings by ordinary people who claim to have been abducted.

I’m a firm believer that it’s impossible that this is the only planet with life. But I’m also very sceptical about the ratio of sightings by ordinary people who claim to have been abducted.
Don't worry about those people look at the credible accounts. I'm convinced they exist and I also think they are around closer than people think.

I take no notice and never listen to those cases .What does have me transfixed is cold hard evidence from military radar ,infared cameras etc etc around the world

:cool: This shit about UFO's is real, I can tell you it's fact, not fiction!!:cool:

Love this quote. :lol:

"If we naruto run, we can move faster than their bullets. Let's see them aliens."
is it real is it I thought it was a bunch of bollocks myself until I researched the subject.

Where is the best place to get tin foil in Las Vegas?

Last edited by a moderator:
Could be Donald’s Vietnam this. In uniform, leading the greatest assault in the history of assaults

Maybe there will be relics of the war of independence airplanes which he waffled on about the other week

I reckon there's aliens somewhere just they're a race of sentient clouds of hydrogen that travel through the fifth dimension and harness the power of time akin to how we do fossil fuel.

I reckon there's aliens somewhere just they're a race of sentient clouds of hydrogen that travel through the fifth dimension and harness the power of time akin to how we do fossil fuel.
They are in Area 51.

Back