Len Lowther banned from facebook

• Thread starter Deleted member 27897
  • Start date
Hopefully double L gets his day in court he craves so much and put this all to bed .

Saw this just now. Len Lowther has been arrested by Police today and held all day, he says under a couple of different communication offences. They’ve searched his entire house and taken all his electronic devices. They’ve also apparently gone for a couple of other high profile people as well and taken all their phones and laptops away.

Basically what i'm trying to say is that any kind of accusation made on Facebook is dismissed instantly as "probably fake". The printed word however carries a lot more gravitas and is not subject to the now, draconian laws that are starting to rule social media.
Sorry mate that wasn't in response to you. Sleepy head here had missed the earlier post saying he had been nicked so didn't have a clue what was going on.

Well, will have to see what he has been arrested for. It must be hate speech I suppose. The accusations he makes of corruption could be libel of course but not an arrestable offence. I can imagine he would have been loving the bullying of the labour member the other day.

Sorry mate that wasn't in response to you. Sleepy head here had missed the earlier post saying he had been nicked so didn't have a clue what was going on.

Well, will have to see what he has been arrested for. It must be hate speech I suppose. The accusations he makes of corruption could be libel of course but not an arrestable offence. I can imagine he would have been loving the bullying of the labour member the other day.
Nee bother mate

“Len Lowther, he's the man whose name you'd love to touch

But you mustn't touch, his name sounds good in your ear

But when you say it, you mustn't fear

'Cause his name can be said by anyone.”

or a meringue :oops::cool:

Saw this just now. Len Lowther has been arrested by Police today and held all day, he says under a couple of different communication offences. They’ve searched his entire house and taken all his electronic devices. They’ve also apparently gone for a couple of other high profile people as well and taken all their phones and laptops away.
* race hate offences
** fellow racist idiots

The level of immaturity and lack of knowledge shown by some on here is breathtaking. No wonder Len gets people believing his nonsense.

The usual suspects on here love a bit of generalisation and collective guilt. Hence the enduring attraction to these plebs of treating all immigrants as terrorists and sex traffickers, and the concept that 0.00000001% of a conspiracy theory having a passing resemblance to a tiny grain of truth means it should be treated as more credible than the official version of events

Back