Len Lowther banned from facebook

• Thread starter Deleted member 27897
  • Start date

Why, would you let someone class you a racist with no evidence?

Don’t get involved if that’s all you can add. I hope you post d the same to the other posters involved.

Absolutely not, but then I wouldn't go on like a daftun afterwards either. I'm not involved, just thought id be helpful.

I appreciate your help but if defending yourself is going on like a daftun then tough shite.

Nout wrong with defending yourself. However, the below is going on like a daftun.

"Now off you trot you silly little boy, surely there’s some trees for you to hug."

Either way, my input ends now!!!

Nout wrong with defending yourself. However, the below is going on like a daftun.

"Now off you trot you silly little boy, surely there’s some trees for you to hug."

Either way, my input ends now!!!
Maybe so but when someone wrongly accuses you then I’ll keep going and going.

It’s in my nature and I’ll never change mate, that’s where we must differ.

My point is proven. You and @Aituk7 have never stopped bleating on since I called you out. If someone called me a racist I’d laugh it off because my conscience is clear on that score. You two deny it despite posting sectarian or islamaphobic stuff. In particular @Aituk7, who posts little else.

Possibly just in the way we would go about it, you were right though, nout to do with me.

My point is proven. You and @Aituk7 have never stopped bleating on since I called you out. If someone called me a racist I’d laugh it off because my conscience is clear on that score. You two deny it despite posting sectarian or islamaphobic stuff. In particular @Aituk7, who posts little else.[/QUOT
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I thought you were ignoring me? You can’t, I’m constantly in your mind. :lol:

It’s far from bleating on, its defending yourself against a compulsive liar, I’m sure you’d be happy to be called something you aren’t, you’re full of shit.

It’s constant lie after lie after lie with you.

Now off you go and get that sand out of your gaping fanny. Your constant left wing extremist views are boring people to death. Can you not go on your own clubs forum, you know the mag one where you will be with your fellow scruffs?

Possibly just in the way we would go about it, you were right though, nout to do with me.
And yet that left wing nutter is still banging on, maybe you picked the wrong person to have a dig at, maybe the scruffy gravy nonce is the one you should be quoting.

Last edited:
What ends though? He has had zero results other than a business on the wane.
Again, forget the man and his manner (i certainly don't condone some of his methods based on what i read on here), but don't underestimate the principle behind his actions.
Holding elected officials rigidly to account should be incumbent upon everyone, if it was there would be no need for Len et al and their crude tactics.

You typed all that shite and had the gall to question if I was a fully functioning adult and 17? The bloke who watches wrestling? :lol:

An utter nonentity like you being high and mighty. :lol:
Did i really say that? Or did you not understand the insertion of a negative adverb between adult and sixth-form?...anyway, you haven't mentioned Portsmouth on this thread yet, ha'way you have a reputation to uphold.

Last edited:
Again, forget the man and his manner (i certainly don't condone some of his methods based on what i read on here), but don't underestimate the principle behind his actions.
Holding elected officials rigidly to account should be incumbent upon everyone, if it was there would be no need for Len et al and their crude tactics.

Did i really say that? Or did you not understand the insertion of a negative adverb between adult and sixth-form?...anyway, you haven't mentioned Portsmouth on this thread yet, ha'way you have a reputation to uphold.

A great place, based purely on the fact you don't live anywhere near it.

You do know there's paid professionals responsible for this don't you? Who do this within the remit of the law and take appropriate corrective and disciplinary action against transgressors from LA to the Westminster? Not some bonkers cafe owner who thinks he got shafted on owning a piece of land 10 years ago.

You do know there's paid professionals responsible for this don't you? Who do this within the remit of the law and take appropriate corrective and disciplinary action against transgressors from LA to the Westminster? Not some bonkers cafe owner who thinks he got shafted on owning a piece of land 10 years ago.

That’s literally all that’s happened but instead of looking at the facts he’s decided he’s been the victim of some conspiracy which has now culminated in him thinking that South Tyneside Council has got him banned from Facebook. :oops:

Imagine thinking he’s some sort of hero exposing massive corruption :lol:

Isn’t he now also trying to sell the land which he claims was devalued for like £650k? :lol:

I have no problem with holding people to account but I do question his principles. He paid well under market value for his cottages and he wasn't questioning officials about that, but when the land opposite was sold he went bonkers about it. His principle seem to be very fluid depending on how it personally impacts him.

Back