Len Lowther banned from facebook

• Thread starter Deleted member 27897
  • Start date

I’ve had the pleasure of meeting Len ,a very intelligent man who doesn’t suffer fools gladly and calls a spade a spade .
He is guilty however of most people of a certain age who have social media of being f***ing stupid with it ,however let me say this :all of what Len spouts isn’t moronic bollocks and is bang on but it’s in the interest of others that he’s portrayed as “Len the loop “

Just think if only 10% of his accusations are true .?(which it’ll be more)

I’ve had the pleasure of meeting Len ,a very intelligent man who doesn’t suffer fools gladly and calls a spade a spade .
He is guilty however of most people of a certain age who have social media of being f***ing stupid with it ,however let me say this :all of what Len spouts isn’t moronic bollocks and is bang on but it’s in the interest of others that he’s portrayed as “Len the loop “

Just think if only 10% of his accusations are true .?(which it’ll be more)

and what's this based on ? could be well spouting 100% nonsense

and as for the old "suffer fools fgladly and calls a spade a spade" :eek:

aye of course it is :lol:

I'd believe a great deal more of his truths than some of the responses he's received from the various people he's made accusations against. It's telling that he's not been took to court for libel/slander by those he's accusing nor are the police charging him with offences despite him being regularly asked to attend their stations. The old adage, don't piss on my head then tell me it's raining, rings true.

Just for clarity I don't know the bloke, don't support him or some of the things he advocates but do like the fact that he's taking on what appears to be corruption and cronyism at various public/taxpayer funded institutions.

I'd believe a great deal more of his truths than some of the responses he's received from the various people he's made accusations against. It's telling that he's not been took to court for libel/slander by those he's accusing nor are the police charging him with offences despite him being regularly asked to attend their stations. The old adage, don't piss on my head then tell me it's raining, rings true.

Just for clarity I don't know the bloke, don't support him or some of the things he advocates but do like the fact that he's taking on what appears to be corruption and cronyism at various public/taxpayer funded institutions.

Its incredibly hard to sue someone from a council perspective. Each person slandered or liabelled would have to bring an individual case which is one of the reasons he appears to have free reign. In the eyes of the law you can basically say what you like about the council. Can't remember the test case off the top of my head, but its out there if you give it a search.

Back