Len Lowther banned from facebook

• Thread starter Deleted member 27897
  • Start date

Think his bungalow may have come from Gentoo mind.

Cant remember if it was last year or year before but his facebook meltdown over his selling of his 'illumination specials' via surf burger was hilarious.
Ended up in a four letter tirade against his customers. No wonder that venture failed.
I think he bought it private. Wasn’t it a five school for a bit?

He will keep digging till he finds something so concrete that it will get investigated.

Only because he doesn’t stop like.

Ha ha he actually does think S.Tyneside council can buy shares and get people banned from Facebook. f***ing hell man :lol:

Just seen this on one of his pages. Sums his cronies up:

I'd actually go so far as to say he is also a complete shit stain on Sunderland.
Does nothing, absolutely nothing for the area. Just tries to bring it down at every single opportunity in his pursuit of vengeance. He would see the place go to the f***ing dogs to satisfy his own ends and his growing narcissism.
Most of the stuff he posts about including no doubt Ashcore homes are from information passed on from other people. People not prepared to front up with it themselves but he will.

He will be right like a stopped clock (@errant ) but more often than not it's rubbish.
The inept council manage to make a big enough mess of the city on their own

I wonder why Sunderland Council don't just release the details his was after. If it's all above board what's the issue. It would be put to bed once and for all.

By not publishing the info, they just look guilty as sin.

I wonder why Sunderland Council don't just release the details his was after. If it's all above board what's the issue. It would be put to bed once and for all.

By not publishing the info, they just look guilty as sin.
Because
a) It would only encourage others to ask for details, therefore setting a precedence for any Tom Dick Or Harry.
Or
a) They are guilty as sin

Have you been living on Mars for the last 5 years?
Last I heard was he asked for some info, and they wouldn't release it. Has that changed?

Because
a) It would only encourage others to ask for details, therefore setting a precedence for any Tom Dick Or Harry.
Or
a) They are guilty as sin
I thought freedom of information meant we could ask for details, hence why option B looks a favorite. Surely the council are not as stupid/stubborn to not release info that would clear their name?

Last I heard was he asked for some info, and they wouldn't release it. Has that changed?

I thought freedom of information meant we could ask for details, hence why option B looks a favorite. Surely the council are not as stupid/stubborn to not release info that would clear their name?

They gave him the info he wanted. And because it wasn't what he wanted to hear he started behaving like the petulant child he is and started making vexatious requests.

The bloke's a f***ing helmet.

Some people on here even think it's OK that he goes around libelling and slandering innocent people if in the end he uncovers some corruption.

Some people on here even think it's OK that he goes around libelling and slandering innocent people
Well if he was libelling and slandering an innocent like me i would have taken him to court, regardless of whether i worked for the council or not. That is a matter of personal pride and i'm sure it would suit the council to see someone actually doing it.
Which innocents has he been doing this to? And why hasn't anyone taken him to court.

Well if he was libelling and slandering an innocent like me i would have taken him to court, regardless of whether i worked for the council or not. That is a matter of personal pride and i'm sure it would suit the council to see someone actually doing it.
Which innocents has he been doing this to? And why hasn't anyone taken him to court.
I would just chin him

You wouldn't be able to afford to.

And he is currently subject to legal proceedings I do believe.

Back