Len Lowther banned from facebook

• Thread starter Deleted member 27897
  • Start date
No idea who this bloke is, despite reading his name many times on here. It's like Merseyside has 'Purple Aki' and Wearside has this mythical Len bloke.

No idea who this bloke is, despite reading his name many times on here. It's like Merseyside has 'Purple Aki' and Wearside has this mythical Len bloke.
He’s typical of a man of his age who has discovered social media .A bit nuts but also passionate about what he believes in.

He will unearth a major cover up one day I’m sure of it .The law of averages are on his side but also it’s human nature to be corrupt where money etc is .

Public officials can be and are directors of companies set up to deliver something. E.g. housing.

Being a director doesn't prove wrong doing.

Could have a been corrupt as fuck but just the fact of being a director doesn't prove it.

Not prepared to give that away mate and you should be aware of the repercussions of doing so
Your quite correct. But he gave a false DoB, then wouldn't admit it was himself until he could deny it no longer, then he admitted it,but thought he never had to declare as the company wasn't currently trading.

Anyone else get one of his leaflets recently?

He certainly shows no sign of stopping. Talking about ousting Labour again. I wonder how much he has spent altogether with such measures.

Purple Aki is not like len mate.

He certainly shows no sign of stopping. Talking about ousting Labour again. I wonder how much he has spent altogether with such measures.
Not as much as the Labour Party.

He's always paying for sponsored ads on facebook too. He's committed I'll give him that.

He's been around for years. Used to park this daft little caravan/ Reliant car thing along the sea front with daft signs conplaining about this and that to do with the council.

As far as I'm concerned he's just an attention seeker who has puts himself accross as a man of the people . Some of the things he complains about seem quite fair enough,but a lot of them are all about him thinking things are unfair,or against his own moral code of ethics. Rather than the law or rules,so in that context he comes accross like a raving nutter. Even a broken clock is right twice a day though....

He's the bloke who moans about every single Sunderland event but loves to cash in on them such as Air show weekend or tonight for example where his chip shop is lit up with flashing lights and selling those light up stick things the kids want at the illuminations.
He also moans about the dodgy cheap selling off of things whilst handily neglecting the fact he got his bungalow cheap from the council.

He has actually touched on a few things where the council have been more than shady but because he goes on like a nut people just assume he is!

He's been around for years. Used to park this daft little caravan/ Reliant car thing along the sea front with daft signs conplaining about this and that to do with the council.

As far as I'm concerned he's just an attention seeker who has puts himself accross as a man of the people . Some of the things he complains about seem quite fair enough,but a lot of them are all about him thinking things are unfair,or against his own moral code of ethics. Rather than the law or rules,so in that context he comes accross like a raving nutter. Even a broken clock is right twice a day though....

Not if it’s digital

He's the bloke who moans about every single Sunderland event but loves to cash in on them such as Air show weekend or tonight for example where his chip shop is lit up with flashing lights and selling those light up stick things the kids want at the illuminations.
He also moans about the dodgy cheap selling off of things whilst handily neglecting the fact he got his bungalow cheap from the council.

He has actually touched on a few things where the council have been more than shady but because he goes on like a nut people just assume he is!

Think his bungalow may have come from Gentoo mind.

Cant remember if it was last year or year before but his facebook meltdown over his selling of his 'illumination specials' via surf burger was hilarious.
Ended up in a four letter tirade against his customers. No wonder that venture failed.

Back