Len Lowther banned from facebook

• Thread starter Deleted member 27897
  • Start date
The inept council manage to make a big enough mess of the city on their own
Not quite sure why you thought it relevant to quote my post to say that. But Len is still a shit stain.

I would just chin him
Not quite sure why he hasn't had a good going over by now mind. Surely if council individuals were as corrupt as he claims they would be able to afford some local enforcers.

Last edited:

How do you know my financial status. How do you know if i have legal representation available in my family or not.
Is he the subject of proceedings or not.
Not what you believe

I don't know any of that and tbh, neither do I care.

I do believe he's the subject of legal proceedings, but tbh I don't care enough about that either to look into it further.

Not quite sure why you thought it relevant to quote my post to say that. But Len is still a shit stain.

Not quite sure why he hasn't had a good going over by now mind. Surely if council individuals were as corrupt as he claims they would be able to afford some local enforcers.
Len has a great fish shop and cafè

In 10 years will look back and realise that Len was way ahead of the curve. Needless to say, he will have the last laugh.

That's what they were saying 5 years ago.

I always wonder why he never seems to get level-headed, intelligent people behind his cause, just the lowest common denominator types. I'm sure there's plenty of people out there with even half a brain who dislike SCC just as much but run a mile from the loop.

Sue’s cafe is class, Love Lily is class, Downey’s is class, The Scullery is class, not been to Len’s or Fausto’s for ages so cannot comment on them two other than to say they’ve got good competition. Oh, Snow Goose is class anarl.

I'm not giving him nee money. I'll give it to me owld mates over the road.
Sue? Canny lass.

Sue’s cafe is class, Love Lily is class, Downey’s is class, The Scullery is class, not been to Len’s or Fausto’s for ages so cannot comment on them two other than to say they’ve got good competition. Oh, Snow Goose is class anarl.
I thought sues hubby and len were really close?

Len have Downey’s? Because the three I’ve been to are brilliant

Back