Leicester

Status
Not open for further replies.

MonkeyLove

Striker
They couldn't could they?

Man City and Arsenal looked nothing special today. Utd grind out results but don't look great. None of them look consistent. Chelsea are miles back and think Liverpool are even with Klopp.

Sounds ridiculous but all they have to do is do what they have done for the last 25 games or more. In fact probably less then that form will do.

If they keep beating teams outside the top 6 as they have been and do ok against them at home even if they lose to the top 6 away they stand a chance.

Plus, perhaps biggest of all they have loads of money to spend. They tried in the summer but couldn't attract the players. They certainly can now so that team with 40 million thrown at it in January?

Sounds silly but they have been great for 25 games now! The best team in the division results wise by s long way over that period.

They remind me of us under Reidy. No hopers who surprised everybody.
Good luck to them. I hope they can stay up there.

If they invest in January then they will do what we didn't. We extended the stadium instead of putting money into the team and we paid for it shortly afterwards when things started to unravel. I don't think they will hold on and win it but Europe is definitely on the cards and from that point, you can attract players and look to push on. Good luck to them.

I wrote them off thinking their escape last season was just good momentum and a fighting spirit but they have really pushed on and have not looked back. Shows what you can do in this league with a well organised team and players that play for each other not themselves. They are the opposite of Chelsea in that respect and deserve their position. I think they will finish between 5-8th though as they don't have the strength in depth. If they can somehow stay injury free, Mahrez continues his form and Vardy keeps knocking them in though who knows, a shock top four place could happen.

Hope they do but doubt it, think they end up finishing around 6th. Quite a turn around for them though from looking certain for relegation to champions league form.

I would be ower the moon if they won the league..it would still show that hard work..good leaders and football can still get you to the top..every other club should look at what there done over the last few years

The suits at the top will be gutted. You can't sell "the brand" in China if nobody has heard of Liecester. Sport has had loads of underdog stories, I hope they do win it.

They'll finish around 8/9th Vardy and Mahrez are carrying them 24 of their 32 goals their form will dip so will Leicesters mainly a squad of plodders
Danny Drinkwater is a cracking player and I would take Morgan any day in our defence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back