Leicester

Status
Not open for further replies.

They'll finish around 8/9th Vardy and Mahrez are carrying them 24 of their 32 goals their form will dip so will Leicesters mainly a squad of plodders

A bit like Messi, Suarez and Neymar carry Barcelona?

"Plodders" aren't the best team in England over 24 games, there has to be more to it. I've no doubt you know of names like Drinkwater and Kante but wouldn't recognise them in the street so by your logic they must be PL plodders. They're one of the best central midfield pairings in the league if you didn't judge them solely on perception.

It's strange being a Leicester fan at the moment as I expect us to win every game. I was gutted at only drawing with Man Utd last week. :lol:

I came home from Swansea an hour a go and said to my wife that

I like my daughter
I like my wife
But I love Leicester :lol:

The acid test is the next four games but if we come out of that without too much damage then who knows where we could finish this season. I have the first thoughts of winning the league since we won away at Newcastle two weeks a go. It'll probably turn to shit but with every other top team making a pig's ear of it the unthinkable might just be on.

It's strange being a Leicester fan at the moment as I expect us to win every game. I was gutted at only drawing with Man Utd last week. :lol:

I came home from Swansea an hour a go and said to my wife that

I like my daughter
I like my wife
But I love Leicester
:lol:

The acid test is the next four games but if we come out of that without too much damage then who knows where we could finish this season. I have the first thoughts of winning the league since we won away at Newcastle two weeks a go. It'll probably turn to shit but with every other top team making a pig's ear of it the unthinkable might just be on.

She's Ukrainian mate,she will have heard far worse than that from many men there. ;) Spend a fair bit of time there myself.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would be ower the moon if they won the league..it would still show that hard work..good leaders and football can still get you to the top..every other club should look at what there done over the last few years

This. Too many clubs in the Prem lack ambition. They say its a closed shop at the top with Chelsea, City, Man U, Arsenal, Liverpool, Everton/Spurs.

You can't outspend these clubs so therefore its pointless even competing.

Leicester haven't read the script.

The biggest 'businesses' seem to be the winners in football these days;for one that isn't to win the league would be good for football. Good luck to them,it would restore my faith in football to some extent if the boring monopoly could be broken by a club without vast resources.

This. Too many clubs in the Prem lack ambition. They say its a closed shop at the top with Chelsea, City, Man U, Arsenal, Liverpool, Everton/Spurs.

You can't outspend these clubs so therefore its pointless even competing.

Leicester haven't read the script.

To true...plus to many fans lack ambition these days...

Hats off to them I say.
Anything that upsets the so called 'elite' apple cart is good by me.
Plus my Dad used to play for them, so why not be delighted in their good fortune.

A bit like Messi, Suarez and Neymar carry Barcelona?

"Plodders" aren't the best team in England over 24 games, there has to be more to it. I've no doubt you know of names like Drinkwater and Kante but wouldn't recognise them in the street so by your logic they must be PL plodders. They're one of the best central midfield pairings in the league if you didn't judge them solely on perception.
Best of luck to yous marra. Would love to see you win it.

Ukrainian women are very easy on the eye I'm sure you'll agree. Kiev women more beautiful than Stockholm according to this.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-Swedish-women-named-worlds-best-looking.html

Mine moans at me like fuck though. :lol:

It's a great country,the people are so positive despite the current situation;far more open and 'smiley' than Russians.Agreed as regards the women...beautiful,feminine,clever and loyal;wonderful girls,but a little jealous and possessive.

There are some good footballers there too,British clubs need to look more closely and see the potential there and form stronger relationships with clubs (like Dnipropetrovsk for example) in that country. Plenty of talent there,and with the Hryvnia being low against the £ and $,some good deals to be had without onerous sell on/future appearance clauses. They do have a 'unique' way of conducting business out there though.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back