Leicester

Status
Not open for further replies.

Could be the worst thing to happen to them, should they spend 40m in January. The reason they're doing so well is the team unity and everyone grafts their arse off for the cause.

You add a couple of big name Charlies in there and before you know it people want more money to match them and cracks form.

Ranieri has a very hard job finding players that will improve them and not lose the work ethic and team spirit.

I would be ower the moon if they won the league..it would still show that hard work..good leaders and football can still get you to the top..every other club should look at what there done over the last few years
I've argued this for ages, organisation fitness a great work ethic as espoused by Cloughie can go a very long way, much further than your average pundit would have you believe.

I've argued this for ages, organisation fitness a great work ethic as espoused by Cloughie can go a very long way, much further than your average pundit would have you believe.

Agreed...people are to wrapped up in money these days and not enough on hard work and determination

If one of the bigger clubs come in with a silly offer in January its possible Mahrez could be away. If they lose him or Vardy to injury that would take away there goals threat. Other than that its been an excellent season so far for them well done.

Could be the worst thing to happen to them, should they spend 40m in January. The reason they're doing so well is the team unity and everyone grafts their arse off for the cause.

You add a couple of big name Charlies in there and before you know it people want more money to match them and cracks form.

Ranieri has a very hard job finding players that will improve them and not lose the work ethic and team spirit.

As a Leicester fan I couldn't agree more. We are not a big enough club for big time Charlies, but we can bridge some of the gap, with decent players and a great team spirit.
I'll still be delighted with a top 10 finish. If we get a few points from some real tough games coming up, who knows ?
Europa league would be a fantastic achievement for us.

Not of sour grapes there.

People have been both saying and wishing they will drop away for weeks. They keep doing well.

25 games I'd a serious enough duration.

Anyone who had looked at the table and suggested they will finish as low as 9th is mad
I hope they win it, would be class

But they are 10 points off 9th right now.

Many sides have fallen away. Southampton most recently

If someone had said at the beginning of April, when they were still bottom of the table,
that not only would they survive relegation, but would then be top of the Premier
on December 5th, you would have thought they were completely mad.
They have been fantastic and are the best thing to have happened to the Premier league ever.

They shouldn't

They aren't gonna sign a world class player to win them the league. They may sign someone for silly money but may not fit into the team

Another couple of really good players might just get them a champion leagues place tho

They shouldn't

They aren't gonna sign a world class player to win them the league. They may sign someone for silly money but may not fit into the team

The thing is, they've spent relatively big on strikers in the shape of Kramaric, Ulloa and Okazaki and haven't really got a lot from them, aside from Ulloa's goals early last season. I can't see them spending on attacking players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back