Lee Barry Cattermole

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never was and never will be nothing more than bang average. Although, the try’er lovers on here will still talk about him in years to come along with the long list of other shite we’ve given contracts to.

How do you get managerial experience
Starting at the bottom by being a coach of a lower league or non-league team or assistant to a decent manager. Not, in my view, being given the chance to make a pigs ear of his first and possible only management job at a club well known for giving all their managers a real hard time.

Starting at the bottom by being a coach of a lower league or non-league team or assistant to a decent manager. Not, in my view, being given the chance to make a pigs ear of his first and possible only management job at a club well known for giving all their managers a real hard time.
It was a general point but loads don't start lower league and even so league one is lower

Last edited:
What skills in the areas of Training, tactics, coaching and management experience skills do you think Cattermole has?

i hate to be the bearer of bad news but we are at a level where people are frequently given their first job in management.

What skills in the areas of Training, tactics, coaching and management experience skills do you think Cattermole has?
Well he has no experience but that doesn't mean he won't be a good coach. Nee fucker knows if he'll make a good manager or not. It's silly to write him, or any player, going into management off.

Not saying he should get it or backing him but I wouldn't be against giving a novice manager a go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back