Lee Barry Cattermole

When was his contract with us due to end?
Has it been confirmed we are paying him still? I know there was rumour/suggestion that we had agreed to pay him but over a longer period I think.

Missed Catts and Honeymans goals from last season.
Catts would never have scored half as many goals in a season again. That season was a fluke - a total one off.

For the money he was paid he was poor value. He was a problem in our team at the end of thy league one season. Too ill disciplined positionally, too prone to meandering into attacking positions but too immobile to get back. Poorly used by Ross I might add, though. Should have been told to sit in front of the defence and never f***ing move.

Replacing him should have been easy. That wage should have paid for three or four top league one performers. He wasn’t one of the best midfielders in league one at that point, remember. Sadly, the morons in charge decided to send him on his way while still paying him - and didn’t really do much to replace him. The absolute worst of all worlds.

They are apparently still paying him £20k

yeah and it’s not their fault. what do you expect them to do when no other club is willing to pay him the same as what he was on here?

we will still be paying kone thanks to the ludicrous contract he was given

Last edited:

Back