Latest boxing crack

Now check their previous weights before the trend started setting in - AJ 254 vs Klitchsko, Whyte 260, Wilder fought at 212 which is even ligher than Usyk but bulked up to cope with Fury's superior weight.

Just like MMA, Heavyweight has a trend where it's better to be leaner close to 91kg or heavy as possible like it was back in the 00's, at the moment it's the former but there I am 99.99% convinced Usyk will not be 220 tomorrow night.
10kg is a stone and a half. There is no way he would cut that much weight for mind games on the scales.

Last edited:
I want AJ to win, there’s something in a comeback that appeals and the assumed nature of how he would have to win is also something I’d like to see.

That said I have listened to his interviews this week and take very little confidence. He doesn’t seem to me someone who has the mentality for the job, and after seeing pundits talk and figuratively point to their heads for the mental battle …I noticed AJ is now doing the same gesture.

Everything just seems lost. Anyway hope he wins and will bet small change accordingly ; AJ in round 6.

I want AJ to win, there’s something in a comeback that appeals and the assumed nature of how he would have to win is also something I’d like to see.

That said I have listened to his interviews this week and take very little confidence. He doesn’t seem to me someone who has the mentality for the job, and after seeing pundits talk and figuratively point to their heads for the mental battle …I noticed AJ is now doing the same gesture.

Everything just seems lost. Anyway hope he wins and will bet small change accordingly ; AJ in round 6.
He's not really had a comeback though, he's been given a second crack to get it right. He's not had to come back the hard way and mix it with other hungry fighter's wanting a crack at the title. I'm all for a rematch if it was close fight but let's be honest none of his loses have been..

He's not really had a comeback though, he's been given a second crack to get it right. He's not had to come back the hard way and mix it with other hungry fighter's wanting a crack at the title. I'm all for a rematch if it was close fight but let's be honest none of his loses have been..
I hate rematch clauses like. Of course Ruiz and Usyk will have been happy to rematch him because of the finances but neither of his performances in his losses were good enough for him to deserve and instant rematch in a sporting sense.

I hate rematch clauses like. Of course Ruiz and Usyk will have been happy to rematch him because of the finances but neither of his performances in his losses were good enough for him to deserve and instant rematch in a sporting sense.
I dont like rematches either ( unless for amazing fights ) and i’m not playing top fan but devils advocate to try and offer a case for his rematches

In the first Ruiz fight he was the first man ever to put him down and then got countered to the temple and concussed, managed to last another 4 and got off the deck another 3 times

In the first Usyk fight rounds 5-9 in the main gave Usyk problems with body shots and a few straights and wobbled him at least twice and had his face a mess at the end of the fight, i know it was still a comprehensive defeat

Don’t blame me if wrong

What time is the Joshua fight?​

The ring walks for the second fight between Anthony Joshua and Oleksandr Usyk are scheduled for 10.54pm UK time on Saturday 20 August, with the action kicking off a few minutes later.

Back