Latest boxing crack

You saw David Haye in Oak tree farm? :lol: Odd place to bump into somebody like that.
His son was playing tennis in a tournament at either David Lloyd or puma centre, got to the final, he told me in the queue for the carvery, it was pleasant......then a said he must be better at tennis than you were at boxing....he looked angry so a quickly poured me gravy on and got out of his way......

Sat here in watching various social media bits and pieces etc. IFL tv and all that.

Getting AJ vibes 😂😂 I know I will regret this comment come midnight on Saturday. Would love to see him steamroll Usyk though for the British boxing scene.

Who knows. Usyk is a ridiculous fighter. If AJ gets redemption will be one of the greatest wins in British boxing history imo like.

Sat here in watching various social media bits and pieces etc. IFL tv and all that.

Getting AJ vibes 😂😂 I know I will regret this comment come midnight on Saturday. Would love to see him steamroll Usyk though for the British boxing scene.

Who knows. Usyk is a ridiculous fighter. If AJ gets redemption will be one of the greatest wins in British boxing history imo like.

I hope Joshua gets absolutely smashed to bits
Nobody a little bit interested in sports washing on this thread I guess?

Its absolutely sportswashing

But but..Joshua ✅

Last edited:

It would be up there definitely.

Nobody a little bit interested in sports washing on this thread I guess?

Who the fuck cares tbh. There's enough dirty politics going on in Boxing to begin with to the point nobody can be arsed with it.
Sportwashing in Boxing has been going on before any of us were born - Thriller in Manilla and Rumble in the Jungle aren't exactly Nations known for their exotic beaches so let's not even go there.

Last edited:
Who the fuck cares tbh. There's enough dirty politics going on in Boxing to begin with to the point nobody can be arsed with it.
Sportwashing in Boxing has been going on before any of us were born - Thriller in Manilla and Rumble in the Jungle aren't exactly Nations known for their exotic beaches so let's not even go there.

Thought as much.

See Okolie’s leaving both Matchroom and Joshua’s 258 Management

Strange moves
He's had a bit of back and forth with Eddie lately so the match room thing doesn't suprise me. Problem is he's not good to watch and isn't anywhere near the level he thinks he is.

Signing with sky surely

Definitely think the Dazn move is showing major signs of biting Eddie in the arse.
100%

A lot of casuals just won't be arsed with it and its the casuals they rely on to top their ppv numbers up.

Canelo ggg 3 will do shit numbers in this country. Eubank benn should have been on sky. Eddie back on sky within 3 years I reckon. Adam Smith has never closed the door

Aye. Read somewhere that he wants to go back to sky. Boxer have made a decent start to be fair. Definitely think the Dazn move is showing major signs of biting Eddie in the arse.

He's going to really struggle to develop and build fighter profiles on DAZN. The schedule is shite and they were banking on getting some UK football I think. As much as some people hate to see it mentioned, for big fights you need the casuals/football 'lad' types paying attention and advertising during matches is huge.

Last edited by a moderator:
He's going to really struggle to develop and build fighter profiles on DAZN. The schedule is shite and they were banking on getting some UK football I think. As much as some people hate to see it mentioned, for big fights you need the casuals/football 'lad' types paying attention and advertising during matches is huge.
Aye. Casuals are the most important fans when it comes to making revenue on these types of fights. There's lads talking to me at work about the fight this week who never talk about boxing ever.

Blokes with “Average boxing ability” don’t do what he’s done with just adding in being a “big athlete” in fact they don’t even get remotely close. All Opinions I suppose.
I thin Audley Harrison and David Price could probably be described as being big athletes with average boxing ability. Joshua surpassing their achievements cant simply be put down to better marketing etc

I thin Audley Harrison and David Price could probably be described as being big athletes with average boxing ability. Joshua surpassing their achievements cant simply be put down to better marketing etc

I think Pricey was actually a very decent technical boxer. Once that chin got exposed though, it was game over for his confidence.

Back