Latest boxing crack

I dont like rematches either ( unless for amazing fights ) and i’m not playing top fan but devils advocate to try and offer a case for his rematches

In the first Ruiz fight he was the first man ever to put him down and then got countered to the temple and concussed, managed to last another 4 and got off the deck another 3 times

In the first Usyk fight rounds 5-9 in the main gave Usyk problems with body shots and a few straights and wobbled him at least twice and had his face a mess at the end of the fight, i know it was still a comprehensive defeat
Could make similar arguments for almost any world title fight marra. Rematch clauses hold up the division which is shite for fighters who are waiting for title fights that they've earned. Especially when the champions only seem to want to fight once or twice a year.

Could make similar arguments for almost any world title fight marra. Rematch clauses hold up the division which is shite for fighters who are waiting for title fights that they've earned. Especially when the champions only seem to want to fight once or twice a year.
100% mate rematches have provided some of the best fights and then trilogies going Ward vs Gatti, Canelo GGG, Chocolatito Estrada but none of Joshua’s will ever be in there much like most Hearn rematches to say the least but money will always drive the sport regrettably

100% mate rematches have provided some of the best fights and then trilogies going Ward vs Gatti, Canelo GGG, Chocolatito Estrada but none of Joshua’s will ever be in there much like most Hearn rematches to say the least but money will always drive the sport regrettably
I wouldn't mind so much if they were more active like. Easy for me to say when I'm sitting on the sofa. :lol:

Paid for it, I've got a shit history of fights I pay for being absolutely shite so my apologies in advance. Hoping aj does it but the lads just too good of a boxer, the only chance is him using his size something he didn't do the last time where he tried to box him and got taught a lesson.

Referee is the same ref as the Ruiz AJ rematch in Saudi, had nowt to do that bout so hard to judge him.

They have a Brit a Ukrainian and a neutral for the 3 judges which I find completely bizarre why not just have 3 neutrals? Anyhow the neutral is reasonable - Only got 2 bad scorings on his recent record, 1 having Wilder ahead of Ortiz before the KO which went viral when Wilder hit him in the forehead, and scoring Thurman ahead of Pacman.

He's been shocking so far. He's secured atleast a draw here but this is not what Sky were hoping. I've got him 3-2 up going into the 6th.
All gas and ne farts this one.

The 6'7 lad who's sponsored by OnlyFans who was just on would send him back to Birmingham like - Aye there's a light heavyweight who's 6'7 :D

Last edited:

Back