Latest boxing crack

Keeping myself for Titus now marra.

Looks like they are both banned marra. Its a good idea though as long as its in a ring and proper boxing equipment is used and all above board this could be an excellent event. We could have a couple of fights before the main event of me and Titus.

Ok around 14 stone is perfect. How does Friday night November 2nd sound? or anytime after that when you can book the ring.

Do you want me to be in your corner marra?

I'll buy a ticket for this.
I would make it a donation only event and all proceeds going to the Bradley Lowery foundation.
Any time, any place and twice on Sunday you big dosser
Friday evening November 1st 2019. I'm relying on you to sort out the ring and equipment marra.
We will live stream a 6 rounder between me and yourself, and if you can get past me I will link you in with a north east based promoter for your ventures? How does that sound marra
This has built so much momentum it has to happen marra I'm fully up for it are you?
Do you want me to be in your corner marra?
Look like you are in for a shot as my corner man marra I'm not paying for the Vaseline though.

Last edited by a moderator:
This has built so much momentum it has to happen marra I'm fully up for it are you?

If this is genuine and I am actually to be the gatekeeper to your career as a serious fighter, then definitely up for it :lol:. I'd match any charity contribution and then everyone's a winner.

Want to propose one thing though:

- If I (or for arguments sake, you), were to get to the weight for this and get messed about in the end, I think the guilty member should be IP banned from the site :lol:

If this is genuine and I am actually to be the gatekeeper to your career as a serious fighter, then definitely up for it :lol:. I'd match any charity contribution and then everyone's a winner.

- If I (or for arguments sake, you), were to get to the weight for this and get messed about in the end, I think the guilty member should be IP banned from the site :lol:
I understand marra I am a good fighter and would love the opportunity to fight you in an organised event especially when it raises money for charity. I'm in all the way marra.

Honestly wouldn’t waste your time, he won’t turn up

This will end well, what can possibly go wrong for a man so confident :confused:🤩🐦🐦
Who is the most confident me or Titus?

I'd say me as he has no clue what I'll bring to him.

My fighting style is the Samurai ie my opening shot will be my biggest strike.

Cant believe I'm actually telling him how I will beat him before the match.
10 or 16oz gloves ?
As long as the gloves are the same weight its fair.

Back