Latest boxing crack

The power, speed and snap in the latest video of Ruiz Jr again makes me think he’a gonna be too much for Joshua like
Only if he gets on the inside. I can see Joshua keeping him at arms length all night. They've probably booked the same ref as the one who marshalled the Joshua / Parker fight!

Only if he gets on the inside. I can see Joshua keeping him at arms length all night. They've probably booked the same ref as the one who marshalled the Joshua / Parker fight!
He was very clever at getting on the inside in the first fight. Let's see if Joshua can make the adjustments to keep Ruiz Jr off him.

I've been searching for a corner man and just thought I wont actually need one as I wont get past round 1 fighting Titus.
I've heard Titus is a really good boxer from a reliable source. It would be a honour to get in the ring with him.

A charity match is always at the front of my mind whilst I type this I'm fully up for it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been searching for a corner man and just thought I wont actually need one as I wont get past round 1 fighting Titus.
I've heard Titus is a really good boxer from a reliable source. It would be a honour to get in the ring with him.

A charity match is always at the front of my mind whilst I type this I'm fully up for it.

Wait until you see the size of him charging towards you with years of ring experience behind him..

Just seen Tyson Fury running down the promenade.
He looks skinny since last time i seen him.
Looks like his motivation is still high.

He was with someone I’ve not seen before and it wasn’t Issac Lowe.

Just passing this on in a look at me I used to see him everyday (usually in a pub)

Ruiz Jr training camp for this fight I know training and fighting’s different but Joshua ain’t handling handling that hand speed/power combo, it’s enoigh to trouble any heavyweight even the mercurial Fury

Benn was punchy when he retired first time around and took more punishment than most.
He can be the fittest 55 yearold on the planet but no way should he be taking head shots at his age....Madness.

Ruiz Jr training camp for this fight I know training and fighting’s different but Joshua ain’t handling handling that hand speed/power combo, it’s enoigh to trouble any heavyweight even the mercurial Fury
Fury schools him 10rds to 2

Feet are far to slow for fury, and his power is okay. 60% ko.

Back