Latest boxing crack

Anyone been watching the AIBA World Championships?
Comfortable win for Sunderland/Washington's Pat McCormack in his welterweight semi-final this afternoon. Final is tomorrow, coverage on BBC website. First finalist since Joshua and Luke Campbell in 2011 apparently.

Not so good news for the other two English lads in the semis, McGrail (batam) and Whittaker (light-heavy) both beaten pretty easily.

on a side note, amazing how many Kazac and Uzbec boxers are southpaws

Any boxing clubs in the north east where I can go train for a bit then have a high profile fight in the ring?

Do a bit training and keep about the same weight and you can fight the winner of Canelo and Kovalev marra.
They are famous marra and wouldn't fight the likes of me can you hook me up with a good fight or are you just going to take the piss? I want to fight a north east local champion full contact. I'll need about 6 month training but that will probably shorten when I see my opponent.

They are famous marra and wouldn't fight the likes of me can you hook me up with a good fight or are you just going to take the piss? I want to fight a north east local champion full contact. I'll need about 6 month training but that will probably shorten when I see my opponent.
Do a bit more research marra.you are going about it the wrong way.

Back