Latest boxing crack

They are famous marra and wouldn't fight the likes of me can you hook me up with a good fight or are you just going to take the piss? I want to fight a north east local champion full contact. I'll need about 6 month training but that will probably shorten when I see my opponent.

We will live stream a 6 rounder between me and yourself, and if you can get past me I will link you in with a north east based promoter for your ventures? How does that sound marra

We will live stream a 6 rounder between me and yourself, and if you can get past me I will link you in with a north east based promoter for your ventures? How does that sound marra
Yes definitely, do you have access to a proper ring?

Of course mate, I'll even buy your mouthguard if you want. I'll buy a colour that looks pretty on the floor and doesn't clash with the canvas colour x
Excellent marra, I'll need a few weeks to get into shape what weight will I need to be how much do you weigh?

Meet you at bottom of worm hill at 12 noon Marra...

I’m 5’11 and around 15 stone but 3 clem of that is way too much, I’m also soft as shite but top boy in biddick.

You want some or what.
Keeping myself for Titus now marra.

Could get a full card on the go. Plenty of longterm rivalries on here could be settled.

Barnacle Boy vs Frijj could be canny. I tried to tag them but it won't let me. Are they both banned?
Looks like they are both banned marra. Its a good idea though as long as its in a ring and proper boxing equipment is used and all above board this could be an excellent event. We could have a couple of fights before the main event of me and Titus.
Let's go 14st2. A nice compromise between your current weight and your prime weight mate?
Ok around 14 stone is perfect. How does Friday night November 2nd sound? or anytime after that when you can book the ring.

Last edited by a moderator:

Back