Latest boxing crack

Big *if*, but if Ortiz is actually fully fit, it'll be an interesting fight. He gave him major problems first time round, and was on death's door days before the fight if rumours are true.

Just watched this yesterday, exactly what you said

Unless there's some form of "interim champion" belt on the line, I can't see what Fury gets out of this.

He'd be better off going after a 5-10 ranked American fighter to build more profile in the states.

WBC 'diamond' belt apparently

Not a chance Fury takes that IMO
Exactly why would he. Just schooled the number 2 heavyweight in the world and got robbed.

One more fight for profile then he schools wilder and aj....

As usual, the top fighters are dancing round each other and will probably only meet when they are on the decline.
Wilder and fury fought in December marra

Fury backtracking already about fighting Whyte when will people get out of he’s arse and realise he’s a massive problem, wants 50/50 with AJ and Wilder, the bloke is a joke, if he didn’t come out regarding he’s mental health he would be getting pelters

Fury backtracking already about fighting Whyte when will people get out of he’s arse and realise he’s a massive problem, wants 50/50 with AJ and Wilder, the bloke is a joke, if he didn’t come out regarding he’s mental health he would be getting pelters
Why wouldn't he want 50/50 with Wilder? He brings as much to the table, and was basically robbed last time.

AJ is slightly different, but still around 60/40 imo.

Also, there's no reason for him to fight Whyte, its a daft fight for him

There's a good argument for 50/50. He definitely deserves it against Wilder; who is Wilder in America?

Why wouldn't he want 50/50 with Wilder? He brings as much to the table, and was basically robbed last time.

AJ is slightly different, but still around 60/40 imo.

Also, there's no reason for him to fight Whyte, its a daft fight for him
Why come out and say he’ll fight him? He hasn’t got a belt, 50/50 possibly but he wasn’t exactly robbed, aye he probably won the fight but to say he was robbed is daft, Wilder got 2 knockdowns and that basically gives him 4 rounds, I don’t agree but it’s just facts

There's a good argument for 50/50. He definitely deserves it against Wilder; who is Wilder in America?
Possibly against Wilder but no chance against AJ, not a cat in hells chance

Possibly against Wilder but no chance against AJ, not a cat in hells chance

Agree, AJ has been marketed too well.

Why come out and say he’ll fight him? He hasn’t got a belt, 50/50 possibly but he wasn’t exactly robbed, aye he probably won the fight but to say he was robbed is daft, Wilder got 2 knockdowns and that basically gives him 4 rounds, I don’t agree but it’s just facts

It was terrible judging.

Last edited by a moderator:
It was terrible judging.
Even if you give Wilder 4 rounds for the 2 knockdowns, it still wasn't enough to make up the rest of the rounds.
BUT it is on foreign soil, and maybe it was close enough to "cheat it a bit" (no different to UK judging these days, don't get me wrong).

The mad thing was that despite the knock downs, Fury actually "won" the round in the first one, and there's an argument that he even won the round the second time. I think boxing scoring is a bit wrong in almost automatically giving someone 2 points for a knockdown and totally ignoring the rest of the round - you already got a point for the knockdown, it shouldn't be nearly-impossible to win the round after getting up off the floor.

Last edited:
Even if you give Wilder 4 rounds for the 2 knockdowns, it still wasn't enough to make up the rest of the rounds.
BUT it is on foreign soil, and maybe it was close enough to "cheat it a bit" (no different to UK judging these days, don't get me wrong).

The mad thing was that despite the knock downs, Fury actually "won" the round in the first one, and there's an argument that he even won the round the second time. I think boxing scoring is a bit wrong in almost automatically giving someone 2 points for a knockdown and totally ignoring the rest of the round - you already got a point for the knockdown, it shouldn't be nearly-impossible to win the round after getting up off the floor.
I agree mate but on current scoring systems it was no way a robbery

Sick of what comes out of his mouth slagging off everybody when he’s fought 2 top level fights in career and only won one of them ! Wilder, Whyte and Joshua are all bums .......

He’s just proving how much he played the mental health card to cover up and excuse the fact that he’s an egotistical maniac and a massive prick

Sick of what comes out of his mouth slagging off everybody when he’s fought 2 top level fights in career and only won one of them ! Wilder, Whyte and Joshua are all bums .......

He’s just proving how much he played the mental health card to cover up and excuse the fact that he’s an egotistical maniac and a massive prick
His two best wins are better than anything aj has done.
Just a fact...and let some not forget he went to the states and took on wilder.

The mental health comments are appalling btw, sincerely hope neither you or your family are not effected .

Last edited:
His two best wins are better than anything aj has done.
Just a fact...and let some not forget he went to the states and took on wilder.

The mental health comments are appalling btw, sincerely hope neither you or your family are not effected .

What’s his 2 best wins ? Wlad and Chisora ? Hammer ?

Doesn’t deserve a massive amount of credit for taking on one of the worst technical champions of all time who has very little about him but a considerable bit of power in a huge swing !

And as for the mental health comments how are they appalling ? I’ve had people in my family and friends suffer but Tyson is coming out with similar stuff to the time he beat Wlad and went ‘ off the rails ‘ so he’s either close to another bout or he’s had a decent PR manager and used the mental health card to cover over the dislike and controversy he caused after beating Wlad but has now done away with that PR manager, he goes on about mental health and the well being of everyone then calls Ruiz Jr a useless fat fake ..... how is that caring for his well being ? Ruiz Jr is currently nothing to Tyson but an opponent of a bloke he’s seemingly a little jealous of,

How’s he’s going on now is a long way from saying he’s going to donate his Wilder purse to the homeless ... something that hasn’t been proven or even mentioned since

Back