Latest boxing crack

His two best wins are better than anything aj has done.
Just a fact...and let some not forget he went to the states and took on wilder.

The mental health comments are appalling btw, sincerely hope neither you or your family are not effected .
I work in mental health and see people affected much worse than what Tyson Fury is portraying, he’s supposedly a ambassador for mental health and he’s going back to he’s old ways of being a bellend

Anyways I can’t see the top three fighting each other for another 2 years yet, hope I’m wrong

Last edited:

Fury backtracking already about fighting Whyte when will people get out of he’s arse and realise he’s a massive problem, wants 50/50 with AJ and Wilder, the bloke is a joke, if he didn’t come out regarding he’s mental health he would be getting pelters

He was offered a 50/50 split for a Wilder rematch and turned it down in favour of fighting Tom Schwarz. Wilder and Joshua would be getting slaughtered by all and sundry under similar circumstances and deservedly so.

I work in mental health and see people affected much worse than what Tyson Fury is portraying, he’s supposedly a ambassador for mental health and he’s going back to he’s old ways of being a bellend

Anyways I can’t see the top three fighting each other for another 2 years yet, hope I’m wrong

Thank you for that !

One thing about it is that not many in the media would be brave enough to question wether or not his being truthful about his claims cause it’s a bit taboo to question some topics isn’t it but his behaviours a
His two best wins are better than anything aj has done.
Just a fact...and let some not forget he went to the states and took on wilder.

The mental health comments are appalling btw, sincerely hope neither you or your family are not effected .

You not gonna throw the same critique at gaviarsafc89 who works in mental health and is seeing the same about Tyson’s behaviour ?

Thank you for that !

One thing about it is that not many in the media would be brave enough to question wether or not his being truthful about his claims cause it’s a bit taboo to question some topics isn’t it but his behaviours a

You not gonna throw the same critique at gaviarsafc89 who works in mental health and is seeing the same about Tyson’s behaviour ?
He said he tried to kill himself. What reason do you have to doubt him?

another ignorant comment. How do you know what he went through.

Thank you for that !

Yes. Awful comments from people who should know better. Appalling .

Because they don’t like him marra. Appalling comments imo

He said he had a daft thought while driving his car a little over the speed limit

He can’t play the prince ambassador of mental health and then call someone a little fat fake in Ruiz Jr who he has nothing to do with in anyway at the minute !

Maybe he’s proving his bipolar I think that’s possible !

But it’s easy to say something happened when nobody can say it did or didn’t, call me a cynic but he could have been guided down the road of using mental health because of how people won’t question it !

Fury lost any moral high ground with his new deal and awful choice of opponent.
I don’t think fury cares about moral high ground marra. I’m sure he is comfortable knowing he fought wilder in his back yard......like he did wlad.

The fickle world of boxing seems to be past him.

Except he didn’t beat Wilder ! The official result was a draw and Wilder hximaelf is one of the least credible champions ever 40 odd fights and he’s fought 38 nobodies and maybe 5/6 top 20 ranked opponents
:):) You saying that with a straight face

I don’t think fury cares about moral high ground marra. I’m sure he is comfortable knowing he fought wilder in his back yard......like he did wlad.

The fickle world of boxing seems to be past him.

:):) You saying that with a straight face

Yeah facts are easy to say with a straight face, the Wilder Fury is massively debatable but it doesn’t change the record books

And the record books will also show that Wilder record showing a huge amount of shockingly bad opponents, 10/20 pumped up cruiserweight and like I said barely 5/6 credible opponents

He’s also said he’s the best heavyweight in the history of boxing but again nothing proven about that either

Did he really say that, wow , a world class boxer bigging himself up. :) The cheeky f***ing bastard.

Yeah facts are easy to say with a straight face, the Wilder Fury is massively debatable but it doesn’t change the record books

And the record books will also show that Wilder record showing a huge amount of shockingly bad opponents, 10/20 pumped up cruiserweight and like I said barely 5/6 credible opponents
Nee bother mate.

Ha way marra let’s keep it real man.
I know you know your boxing. Let’s not play silly games and claim Tyson didnt beat wilder.

You really don’t like him like :)

Last edited:
Did he really say that, wow , a world class boxer bigging himself up. :) The cheeky f***ing bastard.

Nee bother mate.

Ha way marra let’s keep it real man.
I know you know your boxing. Let’s not play silly games and claim Tyson didnt beat wilder.

You really don’t like him like :)

It’s not that I don’t like him I just don’t like how he goes on at times, I know boxing is a sport of ego but his is off the scale and largely unwarranted the blokes a great boxer technically he moves like no other !

I’m not claiming he didn’t beat him I think there’s not many people in the world could mate crazy scoring and the wbc protecting it’s only heavyweight assets and keeping money revenues from boxing rolling in the US made that result happen but

Except he didn’t beat Wilder ! The official result was a draw and Wilder hximaelf is one of the least credible champions ever 40 odd fights and he’s fought 38 nobodies and maybe 5/6 top 20 ranked opponents
Wow there horsey.

Are you forgetting the people who picked up the belts after Fury was stripped?

It’s not that I don’t like him I just don’t like how he goes on at times, I know boxing is a sport of ego but his is off the scale and largely unwarranted the blokes a great boxer technically he moves like no other !

I’m not claiming he didn’t beat him I think there’s not many people in the world could mate crazy scoring and the wbc protecting it’s only heavyweight assets and keeping money revenues from boxing rolling in the US made that result happen but

He is one of the few who can back it up.
Fury will fight aj and he will rematch wilder. I have no doubt and prove the best of his era.

i am more worried about wilder or aj getting careless and caught by an inferior fighter before fury gets his hands on them.

Back