Latest boxing crack

For those like your boxing content

Boxing life stories podcast last week was the great joe calzaghe. Excellent

This weeks fight disciples boxing podcast is great- funny as fuck listening to them go off on Andy Ruiz jr

And best of all naz coming to America on sky sports catch up, 30 minute documentary on Mac v Kelley. What a promotion and what a fight that was.

Btw sky, Eddie and McCracken really do need fuck off with the Ruiz jr shite...bloke is very very average with zero advantage over Joshua. Let’s just say it as it is.

For those like your boxing content

Boxing life stories podcast last week was the great joe calzaghe. Excellent

This weeks fight disciples boxing podcast is great- funny as fuck listening to them go off on Andy Ruiz jr

And best of all naz coming to America on sky sports catch up, 30 minute documentary on Mac v Kelley. What a promotion and what a fight that was.

Btw sky, Eddie and McCracken really do need fuck off with the Ruiz jr shite...bloke is very very average with zero advantage over Joshua. Let’s just say it as it is.
Fight disciples the 2 scouse lads that cover MMA and boxing? Think I've listened to a couple of theirs before on the recommendations from here. Have you seen the fight poster for Joshua Ruiz Jr? Ruiz is so airbrushed he's almost unrecognisable. Had about 4 stone photoshopped off.

Fight disciples the 2 scouse lads that cover MMA and boxing? Think I've listened to a couple of theirs before on the recommendations from here. Have you seen the fight poster for Joshua Ruiz Jr? Ruiz is so airbrushed he's almost unrecognisable. Had about 4 stone photoshopped off.
One is scouse and the other from Blackburn and yes do both sorts weekly...no holding back :D Very knowledgeable and respected within the industry.

Just seen some of the public workout for Aj vs Ruiz, seen all his fights and some of this stuff and I still don’t think I’ve seen the bloke move his head yet ! Never known a boxer with absolutely zero head movement he can move off the centre line with his legs, hips of shoulders but I think he’s had his neck fused at some point in his past !!

Joshua looks huge compared to Ruiz. Can’t see anything other than a comprehensive win for Joshua.

Hoping Callum Smith gets a convincing win with all the talk of a potential match up with Canelo.

I would get in the ring just to spice up this thread, I have the frame any boxing promoters on here fancy training up a thug? Then filming me getting my face smashed and posting it on here?

Wilder confirms rematch with old man Ortiz :lol: the fight nobody wants to see
Big *if*, but if Ortiz is actually fully fit, it'll be an interesting fight. He gave him major problems first time round, and was on death's door days before the fight if rumours are true.

Every fight at heavyweight is the fight no one wants to see at the minute.
Just watched this yesterday, exactly what you said

Fury to fight Whyte
Unless there's some form of "interim champion" belt on the line, I can't see what Fury gets out of this.

He'd be better off going after a 5-10 ranked American fighter to build more profile in the states.

Last edited:
I did enjoy the first Ortiz fight, it was hard not to really it was decent!

But like everyone, it’s not what people want to see. I think it really is just a case of the promoters wanting to build Wilder AJ as big as it can be before they cash in - I think it’s fair that both could fight once or twice in the second half of this year, and the demand in early 2020 would be bigger than it is now...so theyre probably right.

Back