Latest boxing crack

Prograis vs Relikh is definitely the fight I'm most looking forward to this weekend, especially with Taylor being a potential (and fairly likely) opponent for the winner.

Prograis vs Relikh is definitely the fight I'm most looking forward to this weekend, especially with Taylor being a potential (and fairly likely) opponent for the winner.

I quite fancy Relikh to cause an upset there.

Can't wait for Rungvisai Estrada now

Cracking fight between Roman and Doheny

Stinking scorecards.

That was ridiculous from SSR. Why was he fighting orthodox ffs. When he decided to change it he dominated.

Last edited:

Is it televised anywhere in the UK? Keen to watch it.

Got tickets for the Taylor fight, love the guy. Great to see him getting more recognition, changed days from when I picked up tickets for his fights from his Mrs in a hairdressers :lol:

Is it televised anywhere in the UK? Keen to watch it.

Got tickets for the Taylor fight, love the guy. Great to see him getting more recognition, changed days from when I picked up tickets for his fights from his Mrs in a hairdressers :lol:

Yeah mate, Sky picked up the 3 rounds of semi finals, including that Taylor card. I was up in Glasgow for his last fight against Martin.

Looking like Ruiz Jr?

Interesting comments from Ortiz promoter saying they will accept the fight at the terms offered. Whilst it’s a dodgy source that’s $3m, which if true I don’t see why he wouldn’t take. At 40 years old and given he got 500k for Wilder (again depending on sources etc)

Easy to forget that Daniel's only 21. Sloppy tonight, but he will be a world champion in the future. Personality of a goldfish, however.

Really enjoyed it and liked seeing Dubois take some shots (to show he can).....Kid clearly happy to have a tear up when necessary and despite being as interesting as a house brick he can bang like a mofo.

Canny weekend of boxing
  • Fight of The Year Contender between Roman and Doheny
  • Odd fight between Rungvisai and Estrada. Estrada was excellent but Rungvisai got his initial tactics badly wrong and by the time he figured it out he needed a knockout to win
  • Good step up for Dubois and turned out to be a pretty entertaining fight. Took some decent punches as well
  • Knockout of the Year contender for Donaire
  • Really good performance from Prograis although I'd still make Taylor favourite for the tournament assuming he beats Baranchyk

Back