Latest boxing crack

Hearn threatened to release details of the offers to Wilder, Whyte n Fury in full but he hasn’t really, but he needs to do something due to the amount of people twisting about low ball offers now like it’s beyond a joke, either all these fighters are using it as their excuse and get out of the fight card or the offers actually are shit ! Not sure which it is really
Personally I think nobody really wants any of Joshua , and the offers will be reasonable, just not the mega over inflated payday people seem to think they're entitled to just for fighting him.

Hearn has said loads of times about how Joshua overpaid people to get to the world title , and now he feels he's in a position to dictate. I think he used the floyd mayweather example.

I see both sides but tend to agree with Hearn , and of the mentality that you get in there and try to win the belt. I can see frustration from Whyte about Joshua having the A side of a rematch like

Last edited:
Personally I think nobody really wants any of Joshua , and the offers will be reasonable, just not the mega over inflated payday people seem to think they're entitled to just for fighting him.

Hearn has said loads of times about how Joshua overpaid people to get to the world title , and now he feels he's in a position to dictate. I think he used the floyd mayweather example.

I see both sides but tend to agree with Hearn , and of the mentality that you get in there and try to win the belt. I can see frustration from Whyte about Joshua having the A side of a rematch like

Hearn just seems to play the game of "well if you believe you can beat him then you shouldn't mind fighting for that amount because you'll be world champion". Some will price themselves out of AJ fights mind, but they're definitely trying the Klitschko model, except they haven't monopolised the division so it leaves you open to bitterness of extreme proportions if it doesn't work out, such as Wilder v Fury.

Like it or not Hearn isnt in the driving seat in this particular set of negotiations. It's funny watching him flounder.

Hearn threatened to release details of the offers to Wilder, Whyte n Fury in full but he hasn’t really, but he needs to do something due to the amount of people twisting about low ball offers now like it’s beyond a joke, either all these fighters are using it as their excuse and get out of the fight card or the offers actually are shit ! Not sure which it is really
Eddie Hearn going in on Team Luis Ortiz!

Eddie Hearn “Next week. When I have done this deal for Anthony Joshua. I will be exposing the Luis Ortiz camp. And I will do it with you in Vegas and I will show you the correspondence”. Via @SecondsOutLive Boxing Kingdom on Twitter

Hearns is the biggest liar in boxing.

Eddie Hearn going in on Team Luis Ortiz!

Eddie Hearn “Next week. When I have done this deal for Anthony Joshua. I will be exposing the Luis Ortiz camp. And I will do it with you in Vegas and I will show you the correspondence”. Via @SecondsOutLive Boxing Kingdom on Twitter
Eddie really does need to stay of Twitter and f***ing youtube channels now and again.

Hearns is the biggest liar in boxing.
Now that’s a statement. Don king is technically still in the game the tinker.;)

What's all this about Miller avoiding a ban? If true, it's an absolute travesty of a joke...

What's all this about Miller avoiding a ban? If true, it's an absolute travesty of a joke...

Apparently he can't be banned as he didn't have a license in the first place... :lol:

Last edited:
The finals broadcasting hasn't been announced yet mind. If it's Prograis vs Taylor in the final for a unification, I wouldn't be surprised if it was PPV, if they could get it in Scotland, but aye, it's great that they have secured a TV deal for now because it's too good for YouTube, and Sky badly need prime time content. The Briedis-Glowacki Latvia Crusierweight card in June should also be at a convenient time, which is good.

Wouldn't be at all surprised if there's already been a deal done for Taylor to join Matchroom after the WBSS, suspect a Taylor vs Prograis final would almost certainly be on Box Office

Either Ortiz doesn't need the money or he's been caught on the hop in regards to the cycle he's currently on. My money is on the latter :lol:

Haymon was never going to allow one of his fighters to help save Hearn's biggest US show to date either.

Last edited:
Wouldn't be at all surprised if there's already been a deal done for Taylor to join Matchroom after the WBSS, suspect a Taylor vs Prograis final would almost certainly be on Box Office

Haymon was never going to allow one of his fighters to help save Hearn's biggest US show to date either.
Which is a joke btw. Haymon is an advisor and should put his clients interests before his own.

Anything decent on this weekend?

Probably the best weekend of boxing so far in 2019.
  • Tonight/early hours of tomorrow on Sky there's Rungvisai vs Estrada 2, a super-bantamweight unification and Jessie Vargas vs Humberto Soto.
  • Tomorrow night on BT Sport there's Lerrone Richards vs Tommy Langford for the British and Commonwealth Super Middleweight Titles but the rest of that card looks a classic case of prospects vs ridiculously overmatched opponents.
  • Then on Sky in the early hours of Sunday morning there's the first of the WBSS semi-finals with Prograis-Relikh and Donaire against a late replacement in Stephon Young

Back