Latest boxing crack

The reason she'll be saying that is because everyone involved in the sport knows they all take drugs, take CrossFit as an example, when people fail a drugs test everyone knows it's because they've upset someone they shouldn't have. The whole thing is as dirty and murky as a Hollywood script writers imagination.

Noticed in the middle of last week there was an interview with Dave Allen where he said that 'everybody is at it', which is usually an admission and an excuse for guilt itself.

The only way the sport will get it's act together when it comes to doping is if there's a really high profile fatality as a result of a fighter doping. Same as nowt will get done about excessive weight cutting until the same thing happens.

Sky have confirmed that they've reached a deal with WBSS to air the rest of the tournament starting from this weekend. Fantastic news

Last edited:

Ower the moon about the WBSS, some cracking fights lined up, even if the semis don’t deliver the finals will.

On Khan, I don’t think the Brook fight has much relevance anymore, I couldn’t give two fucks now. You’ve got one bloke moving up to LMW to supposedly fight for the title and apparently now bottle it, and another who’s tampered goods. Two great fighters in their prime, I’m pretty sure Brook KO’s Khan very quick.

Ower the moon about the WBSS, some cracking fights lined up, even if the semis don’t deliver the finals will.

On Khan, I don’t think the Brook fight has much relevance anymore, I couldn’t give two fucks now. You’ve got one bloke moving up to LMW to supposedly fight for the title and apparently now bottle it, and another who’s tampered goods. Two great fighters in their prime, I’m pretty sure Brook KO’s Khan very quick.

The finals broadcasting hasn't been announced yet mind. If it's Prograis vs Taylor in the final for a unification, I wouldn't be surprised if it was PPV, if they could get it in Scotland, but aye, it's great that they have secured a TV deal for now because it's too good for YouTube, and Sky badly need prime time content. The Briedis-Glowacki Latvia Crusierweight card in June should also be at a convenient time, which is good.

So it won't be Ortiz. Seems they offered him peanuts. Standard.

Hearn threatened to release details of the offers to Wilder, Whyte n Fury in full but he hasn’t really, but he needs to do something due to the amount of people twisting about low ball offers now like it’s beyond a joke, either all these fighters are using it as their excuse and get out of the fight card or the offers actually are shit ! Not sure which it is really

f***ing sick of this shite mind. Is Whyte now being pushed as PPV worthy regardless of opponent? There's a handful of potential Whyte fights that are PPV standard and I wouldn't mind that, but haway man. Some of the utter shite we've had pushed as PPV the last few years is just a scam.

f***ing sick of this shite mind. Is Whyte now being pushed as PPV worthy regardless of opponent? There's a handful of potential Whyte fights that are PPV standard and I wouldn't mind that, but haway man. Some of the utter shite we've had pushed as PPV the last few years is just a scam.
I dare say it's Hearn giving in to Dillian's demands. Whyte makes up one of the world's 'big 4' heavy's in most people's eyes and if he wasn't signed with Matchroom, another promoter will probably give him what he wishes.

Pretty much yes mate, and if he wasn't, then he'd be straight over to America, so it's either PPV on prime time here, or 5am in the States unfortunately - genuinely not sure what's worse. Taylor vs Baranchyk (with Inoue) looks the best non PPV fight/card in the UK for some time, and for some time to come.

Pretty much yes mate, and if he wasn't, then he'd be straight over to America, so it's either PPV on prime time here, or 5am in the States unfortunately - genuinely not sure what's worse. Taylor vs Baranchyk (with Inoue) looks the best non PPV fight/card in the UK for some time, and for some time to come.

Sky need to sort it out. We lost PPV previously due to David Haye and since they brought it back the useless twat ended up back on PPV :lol:

Allen vs Price possibly on the Whyte card. Joyce vs Dubois... It would be great to see Hughie Fury, Nathan Gorman, etc, all fighting on the same card / night too!

Allen vs Price possibly on the Whyte card. Joyce vs Dubois... It would be great to see Hughie Fury, Nathan Gorman, etc, all fighting on the same card / night too!

It needs to have an absolutely stacked card with some genuine competitive matchmaking for me to change my stance mind. Hopefully the case because I really like Whyte.

Back