Latest boxing crack

Joshua's career is beginning to stall imo, as per normal the big cheeses in the heavyweight scene are on the run from each.

Miller was a joke opponent now they're putting an even worse one in and it's still on PPV , total joke

On the Miller ban, it just shows again how boxing needs one governing body

The problem is that there's different drug testers, sanctioning bodies, promoters and athletic commissions - making for huge contradictions and conflicts. I think at this point I'd just settle for some integrity shared across the board and a ban on all these stupid belts.

The Miller ban is a real disgrace though. He wasn't popped for something you could be fooled in to taking, like some pre workout drink. I mentioned after I met him that he was complaining to the producers about injuries and he fails for HGH? That's the ultimate pre meditated act of doping. Not to mention it's a felony over there.

what do you expect of a sport / sanctioning bodies / state federations that are'nt governed by either WADA rules or are under the jurisdiction of USADA

The problem is that there's different drug testers, sanctioning bodies, promoters and athletic commissions - making for huge contradictions and conflicts. I think at this point I'd just settle for some integrity shared across the board and a ban on all these stupid belts.

The Miller ban is a real disgrace though. He wasn't popped for something you could be fooled in to taking, like some pre workout drink. I mentioned after I met him that he was complaining to the producers about injuries and he fails for HGH? That's the ultimate pre meditated act of doping. Not to mention it's a felony over there.
Yeah, I think that’s kind of my point tho.

This was Hearn buzzing 11 weeks ago in mid-February:

It was meant to start on 6:05, but hasn't, so fast-forward to then.

'Massive event'
'Major fight for Buatsi'
Ricky Burns vs Ray Beltran
Yafai unification
'Other World Championship fights'
'10 Brits down one side of the card'
'Monster party'

The reality:
BoxRec: Event

State of that and there's literally 4 weeks to go. You're going to have to be pretty dedicated to stay up through the night for that. A massive disappointment, but of course, not a surprise.

Last edited:
This was Hearn buzzing 11 weeks ago in mid-February:

It was meant to start on 6:05, but hasn't, so fast-forward to then.

'Massive event'
'Major fight for Buatsi'
Ricky Burns vs Ray Beltran
Yafai unification
'Other World Championship fights'
'10 Brits down one side of the card'
'Monster party'

The reality:
BoxRec: Event

State of that and there's literally 4 weeks to go. You're going to have to be pretty dedicated to stay up through the night for that. A massive disappointment, but of course, not a surprise.

Poor TBA has 5 bouts.

Anybody watching live tonight?
I'm going to kip now and putting mobile devices on flight mode, recording & watching when I wake up at 8am with zero chance of spoiler.

In order of liklihood;
Canelo points
Canelo KO
Jacobs KO
Jacobs points

Now I think actually Jacobs could win on points. But, we saw with wilder and fury that for a non favourite to win on points would take nothing short of a humiliation and I don't see that happening, so that's why I've put my order above.

How I actually see the fight;

Canelo points
Jacobs points
Canelo KO
Jacobs KO

Last edited:
I'm going to kip now and putting mobile devices on flight mode, recording & watching when I wake up at 8am with zero chance of spoiler.

In order of liklihood;
Canelo points
Canelo KO
Jacobs KO
Jacobs points

Now I think actually Jacobs could win on points. But, we saw with wilder and fury that for a non favourite to win on points would take nothing short of a humiliation and I don't see that happening, so that's why I've put my order above.

How I actually see the fight;

Canelo points
Jacobs points
Canelo KO
Jacobs KO

They even tried to help Canelo against Floyd on the cards :lol:

Got it set to record I fancy it to be a really decent fight would love to see Jacobs stop him but couldn’t pick it really ! Canelo is such a strong smart fighter while Jacobs battles as well as any

Yes mate. Think Canelo takes it but want Jacobs.

Rewatched Canelos last 4 fights this week and cannot see anything other than a Canelo win.

Same Jacobs needs to knock him out to win as he ain’t getting a decision from Oscars ref or judges

Looks huge Danny... just heard he’s taken a fine for coming in over weight that Canelo team had put in to contract.... fight night weight??

Last edited:

Back