Latest boxing crack

Honestly, looked like he wanted a way out, maybe was hoping for a no contest but probably wasn’t too bothered.

He looked disheartened tbh. I don't think we seen how shot Khan was, rather how good Crawford is, he was just cruising. Khan looked baffled at how he couldn't 'counter the counter' - he wasn't having any effective success in punching with Crawford so had to dive in, this was why Hunter was shouting at him "stay under your feet".

There's still fights and money out there for him. People need to remember that Khan hasn't held a world title for the best part of a decade, so to get schooled by the best around at the moment is no real shame. The whole stoppage/quit situation was a shame though.

How well do you remember things when you're balls are nearly-exploding in pain?

The same way you remember theres a 10 count when you can't see anything apart from blurry colours :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Too be fair to Khan, he doesn’t come over as the smartest lad, I’m guessing he would be fairly dumb even before taking years of punches to the face.

I underestimated the height of railings next to a road going to Crystal Palace and squeezed my gonads against the top of them with my full body weight. I was dizzy and nearly passed out in pain.

Whether Amir knew the 5 minutes recuperation time period or not, I feel for the poor sod, getting a whack like that. Even if the punch just hit his cup, that would still be in take-your-breath-away pain territory.

Same marra, love SSR, how do you see it going? Got a feeling Estrada points but hope not

Rungvisai late stoppage for me. There's actually a fair bit to look forward to next weekend, although not that you'd know it from the complete lack of promotion from all involved...
  • Rungvisai vs Estrada 2
  • Roman vs Doheny
  • Vargas vs Soto
  • Prograis vs Relikh
  • Tete vs Donaire
  • Easter Jr vs Barthelemy
  • Postol vs Mimoune
  • Dubois on the BT card

No point in khan continuing really, he was never in the fight and it just allowed him a sensible way out, he made the right choice not to keep getting beaten up and hopefully he now fight brook and then retires and has a good life instead of ending up with early onset dementia.

Just watched it, shame it ended how it did but I think he probably needs to bail out now. He has a couple fight left but I would avoid the absolute best. Maybe Brook who knows..

I have been thoroughly entertained over the years by Amir, few slip ups here and there but the boy turns up to fight and you can’t knock it. He’s been in some tremendous wars over the years, Maidana fight was probably my fave, how he survived I’ll never know...

Yep, that was first time I thought "yep, Kahn is finished". His punch resistance is gone, his legs are gone and he can't learn a new style.

Time to David Haye it (make as much money as he can, quickly, and then fuck off)

Signs were there in the Vargas fight IMO. His balance looked awful that night and legs looked all over the place every time Crawford landed clean at the weekend.

I underestimated the height of railings next to a road going to Crystal Palace and squeezed my gonads against the top of them with my full body weight. I was dizzy and nearly passed out in pain.

Whether Amir knew the 5 minutes recuperation time period or not, I feel for the poor sod, getting a whack like that. Even if the punch just hit his cup, that would still be in take-your-breath-away pain territory.

The more times I've watched it back, the more I'm not convinced his reaction was entirely genuine tbh.

Just watched it, shame it ended how it did but I think he probably needs to bail out now. He has a couple fight left but I would avoid the absolute best. Maybe Brook who knows..

I have been thoroughly entertained over the years by Amir, few slip ups here and there but the boy turns up to fight and you can’t knock it. He’s been in some tremendous wars over the years, Maidana fight was probably my fave, how he survived I’ll never know...
From memory after being battered round the ring in the 10th khan fisnhes the round firing back combinations :)

I’ll have to YouTube it now

Would have loved to have seen a Maidana rematch at some point

That daft tart who manages Miller reckons he’s being treat harshly because he’s black :lol:.
The reason she'll be saying that is because everyone involved in the sport knows they all take drugs, take CrossFit as an example, when people fail a drugs test everyone knows it's because they've upset someone they shouldn't have. The whole thing is as dirty and murky as a Hollywood script writers imagination.

Back