Latest boxing crack

Not far from the truth when you read some of these excuses.

7 worst doping excuses
Tremendous:):):)
Tyler Hamilton
The drug: Blood doping

The claim: An unborn twin gave me two types of blood.

Creativity: 12/10

Believability: 1/10 (but also 10/10 because, really, what do we know about blood?)

The story goes: Hamilton was dogged by blood doping scandals throughout his career, and said he was found with two types of blood because he absorbed his twin which died in his mother's womb, a phenomenon known as chimerism.

In his words: "I was grasping for anything at the time."

The ban: A two-year suspension following the Vuelta a Espana

The top 3 have to be fighting Whyte, Ortiz, Povetkin or Pulev. Otherwise its a total waste of time. Other weight divisions will take over in popularity and we'll be back to the dull stuff we had 5, 10, 15 years ago.

The top 3 have to be fighting Whyte, Ortiz, Povetkin or Pulev. Otherwise its a total waste of time. Other weight divisions will take over in popularity and we'll be back to the dull stuff we had 5, 10, 15 years ago.
Tbf only pulev has not faced one of the top 3 like.

Ultimately they need to fight each other, but good luck with that in the next 12 months I reckon.

Let them earn 50 million or whatever each next 12-18 months then fight each other.

Plenty of tremendous fighters to keep me happy in the meantime.

Not quite.

Joshua has fought 5/6 top 10 ranked opponents in 23 fights, Wilder and Fury have fought 2 in nearly 30 and 44 fights respectively

Fury’s two best wins trump aj two best wins. (Yes it was a win)

Fury’s 2 best wins ?!? Wlad and Wilder I presume ?

Don’t matter what anyone says record says he drew the fight he got clipped a few times and put down more than he should have he allowed the judges to score it a draw by being cocky in the last round, at the end of the day it wasn’t a win

And the Wlad win was a boxing lesson but a snooze fest, resume wise AJ’s is still a hell of a lot better than either Wilder or Fury based on nothing but current rankings

Last edited:
Tremendous:):):)
Tyler Hamilton
The drug: Blood doping

The claim: An unborn twin gave me two types of blood.

Creativity: 12/10

Believability: 1/10 (but also 10/10 because, really, what do we know about blood?)

The story goes: Hamilton was dogged by blood doping scandals throughout his career, and said he was found with two types of blood because he absorbed his twin which died in his mother's womb, a phenomenon known as chimerism.

In his words: "I was grasping for anything at the time."

The ban: A two-year suspension following the Vuelta a Espana

Tyler Hamiltons autobiography is one of the best insights into PEDs/Doping i've ever read.

Buzzing for khan v Crawford on Saturday night....and teo Lopez on the card, didn’t even know.

Cracking khan tributes from the fight diciples podcast this week and also Steve bunce and mike Costello, proper boxing folk talking sense.
Both podcasts had it spot on imo but particularly the FD. I can't fathom how any british boxing fan could be anything other than a massive Khan fanboy. He's f***ing great.

Buzzing for khan v Crawford on Saturday night....and teo Lopez on the card, didn’t even know.

Cracking khan tributes from the fight diciples podcast this week and also Steve bunce and mike Costello, proper boxing folk talking sense.

Crawford vs Khan does nowt for me tbh, at this stage of Khan's career I can't see it being anything other than a complete wipeout for Crawford but the rest of the card looks really competitive with some big steps up for Lopez and Shakur Stevenson

Crawford vs Khan does nowt for me tbh, at this stage of Khan's career I can't see it being anything other than a complete wipeout for Crawford but the rest of the card looks really competitive with some big steps up for Lopez and Shakur Stevenson

Reeks of a cash out from Khan tbf. Don’t think he’s quite DeGale shot but not far from it...

I think Khan will be competitive for first 4 or 5 rounds but Crawford will wear him down for late stoppage.

Back