Latest boxing crack

Crawford vs Khan does nowt for me tbh, at this stage of Khan's career I can't see it being anything other than a complete wipeout for Crawford but the rest of the card looks really competitive with some big steps up for Lopez and Shakur Stevenson

Watched the Maidana fight again the other day, f***ing class.

Crawford vs Khan does nowt for me tbh, at this stage of Khan's career I can't see it being anything other than a complete wipeout for Crawford but the rest of the card looks really competitive with some big steps up for Lopez and Shakur Stevenson
I can’t wait. Always great see one of our best over the years give it another go.

At least khan will go balls to the wall if needed and make it fun, what’s not to like.

Aye Looking forward to this teo kid.

I can’t wait. Always great see one of our best over the years give it another go.

At least khan will go balls to the wall if needed and make it fun, what’s not to like.

Aye Looking forward to this teo kid.

I'm one of the people who wishes his career was better managed because he surrounded himself with idiots. Game as fuck and been in some cracking fights but I think ultimately so far he falls short in terms of what he's achieved compared to what he could have with his talent. I suppose if you measure success purely from a financial point of view then he can't really be faulted though

I'm one of the people who wishes his career was better managed because he surrounded himself with idiots. Game as fuck and been in some cracking fights but I think ultimately so far he falls short in terms of what he's achieved compared to what he could have with his talent. I suppose if you measure success purely from a financial point of view then he can't really be faulted though
I’m not getting too technical about it but get your point, I’ve just loved watching him since the olympics.
His hand speed still fascinates me even now :)

It doesn't really matter if it's LA or NY, they're all on around the same time, to cater for each other, e.g. roughly 8pm in LA and 11pm in NY, maybe an hour difference give or take, so while we are 5 hours ahead of NY (which we are for 90+ % of the year) then you don't often get a main event much before 4am.

First bell of Canelo-Fielding at MSG was 4.45am UK, so 11.45pm NY.

Back