Latest boxing crack

I’m not getting too technical about it but get your point, I’ve just loved watching him since the olympics.
His hand speed still fascinates me even now :)

Same that's why I find how his career has gone to be frustrating. Just reckon if he had more of a proper team and less yes men and leeches he'd have more of a legacy to show for his talent and bottle

The last thing that fat fucker needs is to grow like

Ironically it's more beneficial for cutting down.

Miller's B sample has returned a positive test for HGH

Makes sense, he was moaning about injuries and HGH soon sorts them

Last edited by a moderator:

Wonder how many fighters have been hammering the EPO for years now?

Can't remember many boxers being caught on it. USADA said they weren't testing for it properly before catching TJ Dillashaw in the UFC last week and now it pops up in a retest that Miller has been using it?

As a cycling fan, it seems mad that this wouldn't be something that would be at the top of their list for testing.

So am I reading this right about miller, he's failed his first test, then in the b sample they have find things that they didn't find in the a sample?

From what I've seen his first sample flagged GW1516. They tested his B sample and it flagged HGH as well.

They've since tested him again, and it's flagged him as currently having GW1516 and EPO in his system.

One of the things he's tested positive for only stays in the bloodstream for 24 hours!
must have been bricking it when the random drug testers showed up :lol:
3rd time in his sporting career he's been found using illegal drugs, should be banned from all sports for life, like Armstrong was

Last edited:
Wonder how many fighters have been hammering the EPO for years now?

Can't remember many boxers being caught on it. USADA said they weren't testing for it properly before catching TJ Dillashaw in the UFC last week and now it pops up in a retest that Miller has been using it?

As a cycling fan, it seems mad that this wouldn't be something that would be at the top of their list for testing.

Meh. A lot of the drugs more conducive to power output etc will also have an EPO type effect. EPO is more beneficial to ultra endurance type of thing so I doubt it's been really prevalent.

With Millers 'supplement' stack, very high levels of body fat and the diet of a student stoner, his blood must be thick like tar

Meh. A lot of the drugs more conducive to power output etc will also have an EPO type effect. EPO is more beneficial to ultra endurance type of thing so I doubt it's been really prevalent.

With Millers 'supplement' stack, very high levels of body fat and the diet of a student stoner, his blood must be thick like tar

I know it's not necessarily conducive to improve power/strength, so isn't as dangerous in the fight itself but the ability to recover quickly must be a huge benefit to any athlete.

Being able to train longer/harder is a huge advantage of EPO, and boxing 12 rounds certainly has an endurance element to it. Don't think that would particularly assist Miller with the clip of him, but in Dillashaws case in the UFC his whole game was built around cardio and pressure.

I reckon professional sport will be littered with it's use to gain an advantage. Wasn't Michele Ferrari, Armstrongs doctor, meant to be working with Real Madrid, Barca, the Spanish FA, Rafa Nadal amongst others and all of his work was destroyed by the Spanish government?

EDIT - not Ferrari, it was Eufiamano Fuentes

Last edited:
I know it's not necessarily conducive to improve power/strength, so isn't as dangerous in the fight itself but the ability to recover quickly must be a huge benefit to any athlete.

Being able to train longer/harder is a huge advantage of EPO, and boxing 12 rounds certainly has an endurance element to it. Don't think that would particularly assist Miller with the clip of him, but in Dillashaws case in the UFC his whole game was built around cardio and pressure.

I reckon professional sport will be littered with it's use to gain an advantage. Wasn't Michele Ferrari, Armstrongs doctor, meant to be working with Real Madrid, Barca, the Spanish FA, Rafa Nadal amongst others and all of his work was destroyed by the Spanish government?

Nah I get you mate but I said other drugs that are used to improve things like power out and such will also have an EPO-like effect on RBC production. EPO on top of that for a sport with less of an aerobic element would be more risk than reward

Nah I get you mate but I said other drugs that are used to improve things like power out and such will also have an EPO-like effect on RBC production. EPO on top of that for a sport with less of an aerobic element would be more risk than reward

Yeah that makes sense. I didn't even consider other PEDs giving the same advantage EPO does with blood. I know cyclists moved onto using EPO once testosterone use had been rumbled.

I wonder how much doctors/nurtionists or whoever's advising them on what PEDs to use know about what USADA/WADA are testing for though? If they knew they weren't testing for it so advised them to use it, it may be more prevalent, and we might see more positive tests in the future?

Yeah that makes sense. I didn't even consider other PEDs giving the same advantage EPO does with blood. I know cyclists moved onto using EPO once testosterone use had been rumbled.

I wonder how much doctors/nurtionists or whoever's advising them on what PEDs to use know about what USADA/WADA are testing for though? If they knew they weren't testing for it so advised them to use it, it may be more prevalent, and we might see more positive tests in the future?

The top docs probably work for/with the testing bodies. Potato brains like Miller etc probably won't be working with any doctor, just some self research or a gym guru. Looking at his choices suggests so tbh.

Don't let any sporting governing body or drug testing company etc pretend anything other than drug testing being largely a PR stunt at the top level. Threats from those higher to send in drug testers if non compliance is a known blackmail tactic etc. The less known about it the better :lol:

Back