Latest boxing crack

Yeah. But still.

Anyway, it’s a shit year from what should have been a class year

Been a shit year for boxing as a whole so far. By this time last year we'd already had the following:
  • Usyk vs Briedis
  • Gassiev vs Dorticos
  • Rungvisai vs Estrada
  • Wilder vs Ortiz
  • Lara vs Hurd
  • Valdez vs Quigg
Boxing's ability to continuously shoot itself in the foot never ceases to amaze

He was lucky or smart enough or both to have a trainer who recognised how relatively weak he was and forced him to play to his strengths, never take risks and tbf to Wlad, he was always professional and came in good shape.

Steward and him dominated together for over a decade. He was world class, as you pretty much concede with various points you've made yourself.

That’s not saying much like. Have you seen this fella? He’s as fat as fuck. He’s not an athlete. AJ has had one semi world class fight. He’s been fighting taxi drivers and bouncers the rest of the time.

Yet his resume still wipes the floor with Wilders and Fury’s

He has, but Whyte has had a few toughish fights since then. At least he’s a known boxer in the UK with a credible record. It isn’t ideal and comes down to the big three purposefully avoiding each other, but it’s the best of a bad situation.

He has had some good fights and has improved a lot as a boxer. Would be good to see him v Joshua again. Still think joshua wins like but it will be a much harder fight.

Im sure someone will correct me but isnt whyte one of the highest ranked challenger and should be getting a shot at the top.fighters?

Then again if i was whyte and i felt i could maybe win i doubt it would jump into it with such short notice as if he is beaten twice might not get a 3rd chance

Last edited:
Yeah.

One semi world class fight?

Klitschko isn’t world class?
Breazeale is fighting Wilder...
Whyte he has beaten
Parker done

Aside from Wilder and Fury (who are fighting Breazeale and a nobody), who should he be fighting?

Ortiz is the name to go for. Its known he's desperate for money and in bad health.
But he's a name the American's know, and Wilder only just beat him last year.

Perfect really.

Ortiz is the name to go for. Its known he's desperate for money and in bad health.
But he's a name the American's know, and Wilder only just beat him last year.

Perfect really.
Be amazed if they risk Ortiz fight. Southpaw who is a live opponent at 6 weeks notice. Don’t see it.

It’ll end up a cruiserweight like Michael Hunter who usyk has already clipped.

He has had some good fights and has improved a lot as a boxer. Would be good to see him v Joshua again. Still think joshua wins like but it will be a much harder fight.

Im sure someone will correct me but isnt whyte one of the highest ranked challenger and should be getting a shot at the top.fighters?

Then again if i was whyte and i felt i could maybe win i doubt it would jump into it with such short notice as if he is beaten twice might not get a 3rd chance
Whyte had his chance, offered 4 mill (his words on podcast with bunce) and turned it down.

f***ing madness, think he forgets chisora was minutes away from beating him and Parker seconds :) he has some faith in his ability. I’ll give him that.

Kownacki? Aye he's fun to watch like
Class...not sure he’d win but would be f***ing fun.

Back