Latest boxing crack

All the pisstaking aside, can’t wait for this fight...l

It’s the fascination around can fury outbox wilder who no doubt has tremulous power after such a break.
It's genuinely intriguing like.

If Fury can avoid Wilders right hand for 12 rounds then he takes the belt. If wilder can connect though.....

All fake.
Decent publicity going on to stir up the interest
Not sure it’s needed as Fury will pull them anyway as he is an enigma
Either want him to get sparked or you appreciate his skill.

These are actually friends in this circle.

Fair play to both rather that the shithouse Joshua who is avoiding any fight to swell his and Hearns pockets.
What a stupid statement. Joshua has fought number 4 ,5 and 6 in the world as well as retiring Klitchko.

It’s fickinh brilliant. Loving it.

About 5 went flying when it kicked off before.

Bit of pantomime , aye, but fury is winding him up there like :):)

Fury schooling the 11 year unbeaten wlad who gave aj life and death ( btw same bloke that schooled povetkin) is and will be the best win By a country mile until aj team face Fury or wilder if he beats fury.

I agree with that well not quite the schooling but he just confused the hell out of him i’d say but I don’t think AJ is avoiding anyone the teams behind all 3 are playing more games than the fighters themselves

All the pisstaking aside, can’t wait for this fight...l

It’s the fascination around can fury outbox wilder who no doubt has tremulous power after such a break.
Exactly the same here. I wish he'd had 2 much harder fights though. It reminds me of Haye's comeback against 2 no-hopers that didn't actually tell us a thing

It's genuinely intriguing like.
If Fury can avoid Wilders right hand for 12 rounds then he takes the belt. If wilder can connect though.....
Fury, handily, has shown an ability to recover from knock downs too. Making it even more interesting imo

Last edited:
I get fan boys being a bit in favour of ‘ their ‘ man like and having been at the AJ vs Wlad fight if anything Joshua got me interested in boxing plenty early in his career but i’m aware of his flaws but people thinking he’s avoiding Wilder or Fury are ridiculous !

Wilder and Fury have fought 2/3 top opponents in nearly 70 fights between them

Joshua has fought 6/7 top 10 ranked fighters in 22

In terms of rejected deals etc Frank Warren ‘ helps ‘ Wilders team put a deal together to fight Joshua all the whole his man Fury is making a comeback and there must have been a plan to get Wilder sooner rather than later so no surprise the Joshua deal doesn’t come together and relatively soon after than Wilder vs Fury is ....... an no conspiracy theorists but that’s all a bit see through surely

It's clear as day that neither fighters teams want the fight yet, suspect that Joshua would take the fight tomorrow but not convinced that Wilder would.

I get fan boys being a bit in favour of ‘ their ‘ man like and having been at the AJ vs Wlad fight if anything Joshua got me interested in boxing plenty early in his career but i’m aware of his flaws but people thinking he’s avoiding Wilder or Fury are ridiculous !

Wilder and Fury have fought 2/3 top opponents in nearly 70 fights between them

Joshua has fought 6/7 top 10 ranked fighters in 22

In terms of rejected deals etc Frank Warren ‘ helps ‘ Wilders team put a deal together to fight Joshua all the whole his man Fury is making a comeback and there must have been a plan to get Wilder sooner rather than later so no surprise the Joshua deal doesn’t come together and relatively soon after than Wilder vs Fury is ....... an no conspiracy theorists but that’s all a bit see through surely
Matchroom and Eddie want nothing to do with Wilder. Why try to start negotiations 2 months before Wilder is due to fight, especially when there is a rematch clause. It’s all PR, putting take it or leave it offers in so they can say they tried. They weren’t this vocal about wanting the fight when offered the 50m before Fury v Wilder was confirmed. Joshua will fight Whyte next and wouldn’t surprise me if he put Jarell Miller or Usyk in with him after that. That’s why he’s signing all these to Matchroom

Matchroom and Eddie want nothing to do with Wilder. Why try to start negotiations 2 months before Wilder is due to fight, especially when there is a rematch clause. It’s all PR, putting take it or leave it offers in so they can say they tried. They weren’t this vocal about wanting the fight when offered the 50m before Fury v Wilder was confirmed. Joshua will fight Whyte next and wouldn’t surprise me if he put Jarell Miller or Usyk in with him after that. That’s why he’s signing all these to Matchroom

Joshua v Fury or Wilder will happen in 2019........the rest is just politics, bluster and bullshit from all three camps.

8:30pm tomorrow on BT Sport 1

Jack Catterall vs Ohara Davies
Daniel Dubois vs Kevin Johnson
Leon Woodstock vs Archie Sharp

2am Sunday morning on Sky Sports Action

Artur Beterbiev vs Callum Johnson
Jessie Vargas vs Thomas Dulorme
Daniel Roman vs Gavin McDonnell
Jarrell Miller vs Tomasz Adamek

Series 2 of the World Boxing Super Series starts on Sunday with Inoue facing Payano but still no announcement of UK TV coverage. Hopefully ITV aren't getting it again

Series 2 of the World Boxing Super Series starts on Sunday with Inoue facing Payano but still no announcement of UK TV coverage. Hopefully ITV aren't getting it again
Kalle Sauerland tweeted today that they’re in talks with several broadcasters but if deal not done in time for the quarter finals there will be a way for UK fans to watch

Kalle Sauerland tweeted today that they’re in talks with several broadcasters but if deal not done in time for the quarter finals there will be a way for UK fans to watch

Mate you’re bang into your boxing , respect la.
How do you Usyk’s chances if he steps up against Joshua?

Think there'd be periods in the fight where he'd make Joshua look like a novice but for all of his brilliant skills he doesn't seem particularly difficult to hit and I think the size difference would become a major hindrance as the fight wore on plus he doesn't appear to be a particularly big puncher at cruiser, never mind heavyweight. Completely different scenario but reckon it would play out similarly to the first fight between Froch and Groves, all Usyk through the first 5 or 6 rounds but think he'd get stopped late on.

Back