Latest boxing crack

Matchroom and Eddie want nothing to do with Wilder. Why try to start negotiations 2 months before Wilder is due to fight, especially when there is a rematch clause. It’s all PR, putting take it or leave it offers in so they can say they tried. They weren’t this vocal about wanting the fight when offered the 50m before Fury v Wilder was confirmed. Joshua will fight Whyte next and wouldn’t surprise me if he put Jarell Miller or Usyk in with him after that. That’s why he’s signing all these to Matchroom

The same £50m fight that Frank Warren helped put together ( not planning or thinking of Fury fighting Wilder at all ..... honest ) and the £50m was never proven I. Anyway whatsoever ?!?!?

Regardless of promoters ( and i’d trust Hearn over Warren ) it makes no sense that Joshua’s avoiding Wilder look at the respective records and the timings of the matches they’ve had, Wilders never fought a champion or massive puncher Joshua has fought Wlad, Whyte Takam n Povetkin ...

8:30pm tomorrow on BT Sport 1

Jack Catterall vs Ohara Davies
Daniel Dubois vs Kevin Johnson
Leon Woodstock vs Archie Sharp

2am Sunday morning on Sky Sports Action

Artur Beterbiev vs Callum Johnson
Jessie Vargas vs Thomas Dulorme
Daniel Roman vs Gavin McDonnell
Jarrell Miller vs Tomasz Adamek

Thanks mate.

I'm going to put £200 on Fielding - if it comes in early retirement (well maybe a family holiday) - surely worth the risk. I hope he doesn't get seriously hurt and end up more Rocky Dennis than Rocky Fielding

Can understand this in one sense from Fielding's point of view that even on a tiny percentage of the purse it'll surely be by far and away the biggest payday he'll ever get but this'll take years off his career
It's more Canelo I'm finding amazing. How can you go from 2 good fights with GGG to a barely Euro level, largely unknown Brit - he'll be getting crucified over there :lol:

But aye, Rocky could take a knee in the first 10 seconds, not get up and be made for life. :cool: Crazy.

It's more Canelo I'm finding amazing. How can you go from 2 good fights with GGG to a barely Euro level, largely unknown Brit - he'll be getting crucified over there :lol:

But aye, Rocky could take a knee in the first 10 seconds, not get up and be made for life. :cool: Crazy.
Probably just after an easy pay day after two wars to be honest, from a ranking perspective it probably doesn't look too bad now he has a belt

Cracking fight for rocky, cannot blame him for taking it. Fighting someone like Canelo, at MSG, fair play to him, I hope he can pull it off.

However, I wish he’d stop calling himself a world champ ffs

Back