Latest boxing crack

any likely streams to be posted on here do you think? im on night shift and hoping i'll be able to get a streaming site past the computers at work. i'll be devo'd if I don't get to watch this like.

Ffs was going to pay for it on box office and record, then watch when I woke up around 7am. But if you're a sky customer and buy online you can't record ffs.

Gonna have to wake up at half 4 now but will just use a stream. BT are cu nts.

Going to try and get some kip in soon TBH. Going to watch it live instead of risking replay or finding out the result. Alarm set for 03.30
I’m in the fuckinglakes, gonna have to get up, breakfast with kids, drive back to north east with nee radio....and hope some daft twat down text me about fight.

Ffs was going to pay for it on box office and record, then watch when I woke up around 7am. But if you're a sky customer and buy online you can't record ffs.

Gonna have to wake up at half 4 now but will just use a stream. BT are cu nts.
Luckily I have bt..thanks fuck for that.

He's so limited technically but f***ing hell Lemieux has serious power. Even before the knockout you could see Spike's face swelling with pretty much every punch he took

If there is a way not to fight against DL Spike just a perfect definition of it.
Also he can fuck off with the excuses BJS beats him easily every time (even though he's a total wanker).

Gonzalez still looks great, hopefully he fights Yafai over here next.

He's so limited technically but f***ing hell Lemieux has serious power. Even before the knockout you could see Spike's face swelling with pretty much every punch he took
Spike is the perfect opponent for him. BJS basically did the same to both of them.

If there is a way not to fight against DL Spike just a perfect definition of it.
Also he can fuck off with the excuses BJS beats him easily every time (even though he's a total wanker).

Gonzalez still looks great, hopefully he fights Yafai over here next.

Spike is the perfect opponent for him. BJS basically did the same to both of them.

Yep. Said as soon as the fight was mooted that Spike was tailor made for him but didn't expect it to be over that quickly, Spike made it so easy for Lemieux.

Dan Rafael on Twitter

Exhibit 23,485 of Fat Dan being a complete cretin. It's little wonder that fighters tend to see him as a joke figure and treat him as such

Yep. Said as soon as the fight was mooted that Spike was tailor made for him but didn't expect it to be over that quickly, Spike made it so easy for Lemieux.

Dan Rafael on Twitter

Exhibit 23,485 of Fat Dan being a complete cretin. It's little wonder that fighters tend to see him as a joke figure and treat him as such
Is there another example of a writer as well regarded in the journo circles of a sport that is as f***ing useless as Rafael?

Dan Rafael on Twitter

I can’t even look at Rafael, he makes me feel sick. The fat c*nt has no right to be discussing any sporting activity. I bet he f***ing reeks of BO.

Dan Rafael on Twitter

He's a fuckin arsehole. Him and BJS deserve each other.

Last edited:

Back