Latest boxing crack

Discussion in 'SMB' started by Toronado, Feb 4, 2017.

1. If he keeps going on he will though, someone needs to drill it to him to pack it in for his own good before he ends up a cabbage.

2. Dennis

Dennis Central Defender

Spike to stop Lemieux is my predicition

3. Oli Wagkz

Oli Wagkz Striker

The amount of PPV fights coming up is ridiculous

Idlewild Mackem likes this.
  4. Maravilla

Maravilla Striker

Rumours are that Whyte-Chisora 2 will be going PPV the same night as Warrington vs Frampton anarl :rolleyes:

5. Oli Wagkz

Oli Wagkz Striker

Aye heard that on the radio earlier today. Can’t believe Whyte/Chisora is going to be PPV

6. Cracking undercard...

7. Batdad

Batdad Midfield

Heart says GGG head says Canelo. I just wonder how much age will be affecting GGG and I think Canelo was just starting to figure him out at the end of the last fight

Hope I'm wrong as I think it's pretty obvious Canelo has been juicing but I'm going for a points win for him.

8. Oli Wagkz

Oli Wagkz Striker

Aye Canelo split decision. Setting it up for the trilogy

9. Maravilla

Maravilla Striker

Haven't seen any footage of Canelo in the build-up but a lot of people in Vegas seem to be saying that he looks noticeably smaller compared to the first fight

As for the fight itself, I think it'll be close again but unfortunately there's not a chance Golovkin will get the decision if it's even remotely close so Canelo on a controversial split decision IMO. Hope Golovkin beats the piss out of him though

Falconhoof likes this.
  10. Batdad

Batdad Midfield

Agreed. GGG needs the knockout really as he'll always lose a decision but unfortunately I think Canelo will be too slick. We'll see what he's like when he's supposedly off the fear but apparently effects of PEDs can last for up to ten years after you stop using them..

11. JGC

JGC Central Defender

GGG to send his ginger chin into orbit

moshpit and Flip like this.
  12. Maravilla

Maravilla Striker

RIP Enzo Calzaghe. A brilliant character and one of the rare examples of a successful father/son training partnership

13. Oli Wagkz

Oli Wagkz Striker

Sad news.

14. Maravilla

Maravilla Striker

15. As mentioned. Very sad about enzo.

Ring magazine trainer of the year in 2007, 3 world champs at once, and trained one of Britain’s best ever out of that fucking shack in newport.

Az* and RichD like this.
  16. Maravilla

Maravilla Striker

They weren't kidding when they said Canelo was packing considerably less muscle. Hope Golovkin sparks the jumped-up little prick

17. Dennis

Dennis Central Defender

Golovkin is getting ironed out marra

18. RichD

RichD Striker

who would pay to watch Whyte vs Chisora ?

19. Prince Charles?

20. Idlewild Mackem

Idlewild Mackem Striker

You know pretty much nowt bout boxing if you think he's terrible.

Absolutely bang on. Khan's problem has always been his defence, not his chin. Any fucker taking those shots would go down.

O'Sullivan v Lemieux should be fun as fuck while it lasts... O'Sullivan to stop him IMO.

Really hope GGG knocks the absolute living minge out of Canelo, I can't stand him. Made a fortune from being well marketed and fighting down.

Final point, if you like combat sports then the next 2 months are like finding a jazz mag in a bush as 5 a side training. I'm not going back out.

Last edited: Sep 15, 2018
    PTR likes this.