Latest boxing crack

He didn't exactly murder Smith. He may eventually get to Brook but Brook would give massive problems imo. Could even beat him if his glass eyes hold up.

Muniaga is 6 foot and could easily end up at Super middle, he’s that big. Brook is 5’9” and fought most of his career at welter, and is small for light middle. It’s a total mismatch.

Muniaga is 6 foot and could easily end up at Super middle, he’s that big. Brook is 5’9” and fought most of his career at welter, and is small for light middle. It’s a total mismatch.
I can see that mate. He'd certainly go into the fight as favourite but I think it would be a good test (depending on Brooks eyes).
Personally, I thought Brook was ahead against Spence until his eye went. Imo it would depend on whether Brook could hurt him.

Apparently Lemieux and Munguia put on 20 and 21lb respectively since the weigh-in yesterday. f***ing ridiculous that stuff like this is still allowed to happen
Agree totally.
Staggered and on the day weigh ins must be the way forward. You shouldn't be allowed to lose too much weight in the build up to a fight or gain it in the days before.

I'm sure my mate was saying one of the governing bodies was going to do something about this. Can't remember which one.

Back