Latest boxing crack

What a **** Khan is. Terrible boxer
You know pretty much nowt bout boxing if you think he's terrible.

To be fair to him, he takes shots quite well.
The one that put him down last night was a monster, and he popped straight up - wobbly, but still.

Its that he gets clipped FAR too often, rather than having a weak chin.
Absolutely bang on. Khan's problem has always been his defence, not his chin. Any fucker taking those shots would go down.

O'Sullivan v Lemieux should be fun as fuck while it lasts... O'Sullivan to stop him IMO.

Really hope GGG knocks the absolute living minge out of Canelo, I can't stand him. Made a fortune from being well marketed and fighting down.

Final point, if you like combat sports then the next 2 months are like finding a jazz mag in a bush as 5 a side training. I'm not going back out.

Last edited:

Mayweather on his Instagram saying he’s coming back to fight pacquiao again. Probably bollocks mind.

At first I thought that this was nowt more than an attempt to steal the limelight away from Golovkin and Canelo but the fact that they've met face-to-face does seem to suggest that a rematch is at least a very real possibility.

Too good for his own good. His fights were mainly snoozefests.

Don't think he was particularly boring to watch, certainly not compared to the likes of Wlad and Rigondeaux, but his obsession with protecting his '0' set an example to other fighters and far too many didn't want to take the necessary risks to become a great fighter but thankfully over the last couple of years the best fighters in each weight class have started to fight each other on a regular basis again.

The general lack of interest that this 'announcement' has been met with speaks volumes of how little he's been missed.

Don't think he was particularly boring to watch, certainly not compared to the likes of Wlad and Rigondeaux, but his obsession with protecting his '0' set an example to other fighters and far too many didn't want to take the necessary risks to become a great fighter but thankfully over the last couple of years the best fighters in each weight class have started to fight each other on a regular basis again.

The general lack of interest that this 'announcement' has been met with speaks volumes of how little he's been missed.
Can’t think of any fights that were particularly exciting to be honest.

Obviously have to admire his skill set but as spectacles I found his fights pretty dull.

Maidana first fight was canny.

Do you not think 4.30 is more likely? What time do you reckon I should set my alarm for the Spike fight? 3 or might I miss it

That's the time BT have said anyway and you'd imagine that there's a fair possibility that none of the 3 main undercard fights go the distance. Would imagine that Lemieux and Spike will be sometime around 2

Sure it was confirmed that both fighters will be in the ring for 4am. Hopefully GGG leaves Canelo twitching on the canvas after 10 rounds of punishment. Expecting another close fight though.

Looking forward to seeing Munguia again. Looked very good in his fight against Smith

Sure it was confirmed that both fighters will be in the ring for 4am. Hopefully GGG leaves Canelo twitching on the canvas after 10 rounds of punishment. Expecting another close fight though.

Looking forward to seeing Munguia again. Looked very good in his fight against Smith

You expecting the stoppage?

Back