Latest boxing crack

Discussion in 'SMB' started by Toronado, Feb 4, 2017.

1. No I mean Khan v Canelo

Pretty credible I think

2. RichD

RichD Striker

Aye Khan got well smashed that night. if you listen to him talking now he's starting to sound a little punchy...

3. Of course he did. He moved up two divisions to fight one of the best P4P fighters

But at least he fought someone credible

Boris Bear likes this.
  4. RichD

RichD Striker

True, however it was a none event in boxing terms..

5. prehab26

prehab26 Striker

Anyone know what time the replay would be on BT box office ? Wouldn't mind getting up at watching at 09.00am as I have a busy Sunday to deal with. If not, will still get up at 04.00am like but 09.00am or so would be ideal

6. Maravilla

Maravilla Striker

Think there's a replay on at 9

prehab26 likes this.
  7. Al Haymon secured huge deal in the states with fox....his stable of fighters he manages and advises is looking impressive .

Sly Eddie is not impressed

8. prehab26

prehab26 Striker

Quality. Saying that I can see me waking up at 04.00 and watching it

9. Maravilla

Maravilla Striker

David Price on the Joshua undercard :neutral: Haven't seen anything of Kuzmin but the general consensus seems to be that Price is going to get sparked again

10. Art Vandelay

Art Vandelay Goalkeeper

What do you reckon his ambitions (realistically) are now as a fighter? Make as much money as possible?

11. Can only be the cash........cant take too many more brutal ko's like the Povetkin one.

12. Boris Bear

Boris Bear Striker

and caused him problems

13. PTR

PTR Striker

Can't believe he was in with him really. Considering his next fight was for the title.
    Price has never been anywhere near that level, even in his prime.

14. Decent enough prospect back in the day......got some good names on his record at domestic level.
    Soon as he stepped up was found wanting....not the same fighter following the Thompson ko's.

PTR likes this.
  15. Maravilla

Maravilla Striker

Usyk-Bellew confirmed for 10th November

Is there any live coverage of the weigh in tonight on BT?

Idlewild Mackem likes this.
  16. prehab26

prehab26 Striker

Fair play

Some fight that mind. Never thought that Bellew would even be able to be in with someone with so much quality .

17. Discopants91

Discopants91 Striker

Bellers in six :cool:

Good move by Uncle Eddie again like, if (as expected) Usyk obliterates him, it gives his new star some massive mainstream exposure.

18. Macho

Macho Striker

Goes to show how bad the heavyweights are. Wouldn't surprise me if Povetkin causes him bother due to Joshua being the best of a terrible division.

19. So tomorrow night, is the undercard worth it or shall I get up at 3.30?

20. Maravilla

Maravilla Striker

Looks like one of the best American undercards for a while. Will be interesting to see how much Roman Gonzalez has left, Lemieux vs O'Sullivan should be a cracker for however long it lasts and Munguia is definitely a young fighter to watch in terms of excitement.