Latest boxing crack

Shocking stuff from Wilder saying he wants a Brezeale to bring his son to the press conference so he can look into the eyes of the man that’s gonna cripple his father !

Horrible crack from a man who obviously has the same problems with ego, delusion n mental health as Tyson Fury who is repeatedly claiming himself to be the best heavyweight ever !

Shocking stuff from Wilder saying he wants a Brezeale to bring his son to the press conference so he can look into the eyes of the man that’s gonna cripple his father !

Horrible crack from a man who obviously has the same problems with ego, delusion n mental health as Tyson Fury who is repeatedly claiming himself to be the best heavyweight ever !
Is that the same wilder who has a disabled kid as well?

Looks like BT Sport are negotiating a deal to show GGG-Canelo II on BT Box Office, that will mean:

1) Sat 15th Sept - GGG vs Canelo
2) Sat 22nd Sept - Joshua Povetkin
3) Fri 28th Sept - Groves vs Smith

£60 worth of fights in 13 days. What order would you buy them if you were going to?

Looks like BT Sport are negotiating a deal to show GGG-Canelo II on BT Box Office, that will mean:

£60 worth of fights in 13 days. What order would you buy them if you were going to?

GGG - Canelo
Groves - Smith
Joshua - Povetkin

Although it depends on the rest of the card.

I'd only buy the top 2, no way would I be paying for 3. Fortunately I can get them all for nout.

Only one i’ll be purchasing is Groves/Smith. Will find a stream for the other 2 mind

Expensive business. Glad my sub provider will have them all HD .

Gg
Groves
Aj

Won’t get aj unless cracking undercard , which would be an all time first for hearn. (Prob go out to watch it )

Shannon Briggs has confirmed his attendance for the Fury fight. Claims he's going to 'gatecrash the party' with Wilder also ringside.

Another poor publicity stunt, imo. I'd rather see the Wealdstone Raider turn up again.

Shannon Briggs has confirmed his attendance for the Fury fight. Claims he's going to 'gatecrash the party' with Wilder also ringside.

Another poor publicity stunt, imo. I'd rather see the Wealdstone Raider turn up again.
Briggs - pffff, getting boring now. Has he actually had a fight in the last 3 years?

I wouldn't be surprised to see Fury v Wilder fall away and for Fury to end up fighting Briggs back end of the year. He has set this up by saying he is going to be in magnificent form on saturday.

He knows he won't be up to that level after 2 fights so will say i need a couple more on that performance before stepping up to Championship level. Everyone has their profiles raised with no risk and no fights anyone actually wants to see.

i've said a few times in this thread over the months that Briggs would put Fury back in his box so i hope that is how it pans out tbh.

Back