Latest boxing crack

Discussion in 'SMB' started by Toronado, Feb 4, 2017.

1. PTR

PTR Striker

tbf, it was a temple shot that did him

2. RichD

RichD Striker

not the first time he's been blown away, plus I've seen him knocked out every time he's stepped up.

PTR likes this.
  3. The Bridge Lad

The Bridge Lad Striker

Newcastle Arena show confirmed for Oct 13th as expected. Ritson headlining but no Kelly this time (also as expected). Foot vs Davies Jr as well as Buatsi and Dave Allen.

offmenut and Motor City Cobra like this.
  4. PTR

PTR Striker

Anything on this weekend?

5. Maravilla

Maravilla Striker

Nowt

PTR likes this.
  6. Predictable with Allen and buatsi.

Hope it’s a step up for ritson....schooled British level !!!

7. Maravilla

Maravilla Striker

The talk after the Hyland fight was that his next fight would be for the European title, interesting to see if that's still the plan.

8. prehab26

prehab26 Striker

Aye seen that. Big step up for Foot IMO. Ritson doesn't even have an opponent yet so I don't hold much hope for a competitive scrap. Doubt I will go to this show.

9. Maravilla

Maravilla Striker

There's a European lightweight title fight later today so hopefully it's just a case of waiting to see who wins that before announcing an opponent. Foot-Davies Jr is a cracking fight on paper and I'd fancy Foot to win

10. The Bridge Lad

The Bridge Lad Striker

And if it is Tatli, looking at his record, Hearn will have to pay him significantly to bring him over. A few decent names have gone to Finland and I remember Hearn wanting to bring him over for Mitchell a few years ago to no avail before Kevin retired.

Actually looks like Mitchell had agreed to fight him in Finland just before retiring 2 years ago.

Last edited: Aug 11, 2018
  11. Ritson on khan undercard aswell in September

Honestly what’s the fucking point !!! Leaves a short camp if good European Opponent , may get injury or cut and proves nothing.

And after 3 fights in a quick succession he doesn’t need the activity.

12. prehab26

prehab26 Striker

I thought that. A tune up apparently .

13. Maravilla

Maravilla Striker

Watched the Paddy Considine film 'Journeyman' last night after hearing him and Bunce talk about it on this weeks BBC podcast, definitely one of the better boxing films of recent years.

Toronado likes this.
  14. Fucking tune up man.

15. Maravilla

Maravilla Striker

Don't particularly mind it on this occasion considering how active Ritson has been, just hope his fight is quite a bit down the bill as opposed to being one of the chief supports.

16. Spike v Lemieux for canelo/ggg undercard.........canny

Wtf has happened to Eubank jr

17. Maravilla

Maravilla Striker

As technically limited as Lemieux is you'd have to think that Spike is tailor-made for him. Should be canny whilst it lasts mind

Munguia apparently fighting Brandon Cook on the undercard and Chocolatito on the bill anarl

18. Dennis

Dennis Central Defender

Would love to see Spike beat Lemieux

19. Chocolatito?

Wtf. Thought he had retired after getting a couple of good hidings last year .

20. Heard about this the other day, did he get in good shape for it?