Latest boxing crack

Shouldn't even be a conversation whether Briggs would cause him problems. Briggs shouldn't step in a ring again, for his own health.

Watched the Frampton card weigh-in (or the main bits). The Wilder Fury stuff made me cringe. It was almost like a cartoon.

The fury we saw against Seferi aye.
Ha way Marra, it was clearly a get under the lights and in the ring. Why would you put anything into that, and even still I would have fury on his worse day school Briggs...
Have you seen Briggs the last 10 years...

Anybody who actually wants him to fight a decent opponent have zero regard for his health. He's funny as fuck, but shouldn't be doing anymore than beating up bums who would only be licensed in certain places, if he has to fight at all.
Like I said before , not even sure he would get licensed in the uk now.....the guy has been in the juice at least 15 year.

Shouldn’t be anywhere near a top class heavyweight.

The fury we saw against Seferi aye.
It was probably the worst thing Fury has done for his critics stepping in with Seferi that night as they’re all feeding off it! It was a nothing fight other than Fury getting the ring rust off and the feeling off being back under the lights in a main event in a ring again, I don’t even think Fury himself took it seriously in the fight it was just the start of what is now a serious camp. Tomorrow night he has to be focused and switch on and perform, he’s got something to try for now as the Wilder fight is within his sights he has to take it all serious now.

It was probably the worst thing Fury has done for his critics stepping in with Seferi that night as they’re all feeding off it! It was a nothing fight other than Fury getting the ring rust off and the feeling off being back under the lights in a main event in a ring again, I don’t even think Fury himself took it seriously in the fight it was just the start of what is now a serious camp. Tomorrow night he has to be focused and switch on and perform, he’s got something to try for now as the Wilder fight is within his sights he has to take it all serious now.

It'll be interesting to see how he gets on tomorrow. He's been saying that anything short of a sugar ray leonard-esque performance tomorrow is a failure and that he is the best heavyweight to ever live. If you're going to talk that type of talk you've got to walk the walk.

It'll be interesting to see how he gets on tomorrow. He's been saying that anything short of a sugar ray leonard-esque performance tomorrow is a failure and that he is the best heavyweight to ever live. If you're going to talk that type of talk you've got to walk the walk.
Heaven forbid a boxer talks a big fights. Wow ;)

Last edited:

Back