Latest boxing crack

Seriously, who can Frank get in the ring with him now? I can't think of a name who'd take it who Joyce would want.
Ortiz, Whyte are the only ones I can think of, and on form, Joyce walks through both.
Ruiz would be a good fight, but there's no money in it.

Last edited:

Seriously, who can Frank get in the ring with him now? I can't think of a name who'd take it who Joyce would want.
Ortiz, Whyte are the only ones I can think of, and on form, Joyce walks through both.
Ruiz would be a good fight, but there's no money in it.
He's going to be massively avoided unfortunately. You could see how demoralised Parker was at points - hitting him with bombs but he just kept coming.

Puts that Dubois fight in perspective for me.
Dubois can come again if he trusts his eye socket to hold up.

As for Joyce, stick him in with Joshua, Usyk, Wilder next and you've got 50/50 fight imo (maybe Usyk slight favourite, but he wont hurt the Juggernaut and I'd back Joyce to keep punching at Usyk till he hits him)

Puts that Dubois fight in perspective for me.
Dubois can come again if he trusts his eye socket to hold up.

As for Joyce, stick him in with Joshua, Usyk, Wilder next and you've got 50/50 fight imo (maybe Usyk slight favourite, but he wont hurt the Juggernaut and I'd back Joyce to keep punching at Usyk till he hits him)
I still expect Dubois to have a good career. Just needs the right fights at the right time.

Absolutely brilliant fight by both fighters there.

Joyce is an absolute animal mind, could potentially see a Joyce v Fury on the cards when the fury Joshua fight inevitably falls through??

It’s certainly looking a more interesting matchup after last night.

Personally think Fury wins all 12 rounds without getting out of 2nd gear, but Joyce has momentum, undefeated record, beat Fury’s mate, so it’ll sell.

Back