Latest boxing crack

This will be Fury's legacy in the end - he didn't fight the top contenders much. To date, he's never defended the HW title iirc.
So it starts....his legacy will be travelling to Germany to dethrone the number 1 heavyweight and then goes to the states after a after the state he was in to fight the biggest puncher possibly ever, then goes tooth and nail 3 times. That’s his legacy. id be happy if he retired if he could keep his mental health I check.

Beating a decent/average whyte would add very little if anything, I’d have had a max bet on Wallin if they’d fought.

btw you sure he hasn’t defended.
Of course! Still though, he fought like fuck to get out of that one anarl!
and why did he do that? To fight aj...for all the belts.

you Forget to mention that bit?

Last edited:
So it starts....his legacy will be travelling to Germany to dethrone the number 1 heavyweight and then goes to the states after a after the state he was in to fight the biggest puncher possibly ever, then goes tooth and nail 3 times. That’s his legacy. id be happy if he retired if he could keep his mental health I check.

Beating a decent/average whyte would add very little if anything, I’d have had a max bet on Wallin if they’d fought.

True enough. But it could have been so much better.

Like me, I suspect you probably don't remember too much of what people post here.
But suffice to say, I've been one of tysons biggest supporters on here since day 1.

This one.

He won’t budge on the 20 split like.

This is why I think it's a joke really. He doesn't/shouldn't have a choice.

This is why I think it's a joke really. He doesn't/shouldn't have a choice.
Basing it on recent purses.

Whyte/hearn just need to take it. This could be another one that slips though AJ and this is multi millions.

If he backs himself, wow those money he’ll make in a rematch with aj, undisputed with usyk and fury.

Basing it on recent purses.

Whyte/hearn just need to take it. This could be another one that slips though AJ and this is multi millions.

If he backs himself, wow those money he’ll make in a rematch with aj, undisputed with usyk and fury.

Shouldn't be basing it on anything but the rules. WBC need to actively fuck Whyte over on behalf of Fury/Arum to offer lower.

and why did he do that? To fight aj...for all the belts.

you Forget to mention that bit?

The biggest puncher ever :D

Haway.....not even the biggest puncher in heavyweight history.
Padded record v cans with awful boxing ability.....id rate Bruno higher.

The biggest puncher ever :D

Haway.....not even the biggest puncher in heavyweight history.
Padded record v cans with awful boxing ability.....id rate Bruno higher.
Possibly I said....and it’s not just me, but keep to that bit out.

and I don’t mention his boxing ability.🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️
Shouldn't be basing it on anything but the rules. WBC need to actively fuck Whyte over on behalf of Fury/Arum to offer lower.
Daft to turn it down, forget politics for a second...

backs himself And wins and your looking at grandkids grandkids money. he and Eddie turn it down and l go back and fight someone and possibly get sparked again.

dont rate whyte highly at all, but sometimes styles make opportunities, I’d be nervous of Tyson taking him for granted.

Last edited:

Back